PDA

View Full Version : Tom Tancredo says we should send Obama back to Kenya

qh4dotcom
04-21-2010, 10:11 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/2010/04/tancredo_send_obama_back_to_ke.html

YouTube - Tancredo- You Guys On The Left Are Engulfed In This Concept Of Racism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXL5DvNVoRA)

Light
04-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Tancredo has declared himself in favor of the legalization of marijuana. He said that his reasons to legalize marijuana include "The issue of violence that surrounds it-not just on the border-and the crimes all over the place. The number of people in prison and the amount we spend to keep them there. The broken families." While in Congress, Tancredo voted each year to attach an amendment, which never passed, that would have prevented the US Justice Department from spending any money to "enforce any drug laws in contradiction to state law."

For the people that think Tancredo is a neocon.

peacepotpaul
04-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Tancredo has declared himself in favor of the legalization of marijuana. He said that his reasons to legalize marijuana include "The issue of violence that surrounds it-not just on the border-and the crimes all over the place. The number of people in prison and the amount we spend to keep them there. The broken families." While in Congress, Tancredo voted each year to attach an amendment, which never passed, that would have prevented the US Justice Department from spending any money to "enforce any drug laws in contradiction to state law."

I guess by that, he's for lower wages too?

speaking of which, does Paul ever say he's for lowering wages? or only "get rid of social programs"?

the host in the video looks like Al Gore + Pat Buchanan

emazur
04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I don't know much about Tancredo but I know he's one the few in Congress (besides Ron Paul and Marcy Kaptur) warning about the NAU
http://www.parapundit.com/archives/003898.html

"People have to understand what we're talking about here. The president of the United States is an internationalist," said Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo. "He is going to do what he can to create a place where the idea of America is just that – it's an idea. It's not an actual place defined by borders. I mean this is where this guy is really going."

Tancredo lashed out at the White House's lack of action in securing U.S. borders, and said efforts to merge the U.S. with both Mexico and Canada is not a fantasy.

"I know this is dramatic – or maybe somebody would say overly dramatic – but I'm telling you, that everything I see leads me to believe that this whole idea of the North American Union, it's not something that just is written about by right-wing fringe kooks. It is something in the head of the president of the United States, the president of Mexico, I think the prime minister of Canada buys into it. ...

torchbearer
04-21-2010, 11:24 PM
my major issue with tancredo was his support of the wars.

RM918
04-22-2010, 12:43 AM
my major issue with tancredo was his support of the wars.

Well, he seemed more in the Goldwater-like scenario there when he talked about nuking Muslim holy sites. I guess if you WERE going to be an amoral, murderous piece of shit, you may as well go the whole way.

Petar
04-22-2010, 01:28 AM
I think we should send Tancredo to the moon.

You're just saying that because Muslims actually worship the moon.

Petar
04-22-2010, 02:31 AM
No Petar, any basic knowledge of Islam would show you that the crescent symbol did not become a symbol of Islam until the Ottoman Empire. So other than the fact that today Islam is symbolized by a crescent and star you have no facts and use your loud obnoxious mouth to try to persuade people into your crazy lizard people and other conspiracy theories. :)

Yeah right, HOW THE FUCK do you explain THIS then?

http://j.imagehost.org/0857/PROOF.jpg

Spider-Man
04-22-2010, 02:41 AM
the host in the video looks like Al Gore + Pat Buchanan

I lol'd.

w00ter
04-22-2010, 03:15 AM
You're just saying that because Muslims actually worship the moon.

Ues, they do. The kaaba which they circle during the Hajj once a year and which they face 5 times a day for prayer, contains the moon-god idols of Muhammad's father

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Masjid_al-Haram_panorama.JPG/800px-Masjid_al-Haram_panorama.JPG

w00t!

ninepointfive
04-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Tom Tancredo presented an anti UN speech at my local 9/12 group in Loveland Colorado last week. Gained some credibility. I knew I recognized him!

MelissaWV
04-22-2010, 06:42 AM
This thread was probably meant to provide commentary on Tancredo, but it has turned into something else entirely... something very, very ugly.

ninepointfive
04-22-2010, 06:48 AM
This thread was probably meant to provide commentary on Tancredo, but it has turned into something else entirely... something very, very ugly.

I've actually been carbon copied on a list about 200-300ppl wherein what I think is a militia member in Wyoming had his computer compromised, not once, but, TWICE. His address sent out these e-mails unbeknown to him. The owner of the address caught wind of this when people started complaining two days later! He says he never wrote that e-mail, and didn't copy everyone on the list! Because I'm working on a political campaign, I have been sending out a lot of e-mails to many people. 150 people at a time, and most anyone can sign up.

I wouldn't be surprised if this Muslim hate stuff is an extension of the feds attempting to coopt the message. I'm not a religious man, but if I ever sensed Satan and evil, he is working through these people! I had chills, and it was super creepy.

This also occurred right EXACTLY when they were busy busting the Hutaree Militia. I really don't know who to trust, since I've never met the guy with the "compromised account".

Food for thought.

speciallyblend
04-22-2010, 07:20 AM
I've actually been carbon copied on a list about 200-300ppl wherein what I think is a militia member in Wyoming had his computer compromised, not once, but, TWICE. His address sent out these e-mails unbeknown to him. The owner of the address caught wind of this when people started complaining two days later! He says he never wrote that e-mail, and didn't copy everyone on the list! Because I'm working on a political campaign, I have been sending out a lot of e-mails to many people. 150 people at a time, and most anyone can sign up.

I wouldn't be surprised if this Muslim hate stuff is an extension of the feds attempting to coopt the message. I'm not a religious man, but if I ever sensed Satan and evil, he is working through these people! I had chills, and it was super creepy.

This also occurred right EXACTLY when they were busy busting the Hutaree Militia. I really don't know who to trust, since I've never met the guy with the "compromised account".

Food for thought.

crazy. I hear you! I trust Bonnie Cannon of www.campaignforliberty.com ,Breaking News , I trust A Registered Republican:)

erowe1
04-22-2010, 10:32 AM

What does any of that have to do with neoconservatism?

erowe1
04-22-2010, 10:39 AM
speaking of which, does Paul ever say he's for lowering wages?

You mean get rid of the minimum wage? Of course RP wants to get rid of it. That's a no brainer.
http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Paul_Jobs.htm

Arklatex
04-22-2010, 12:58 PM
I smell a little evil marmoset inside Tancredo similar to Bob Barr.

Don't trust him one bit, he was with all the others laughing at Paul while he was defending liberty and the Constitution on stage.

erowe1
04-22-2010, 01:33 PM
I smell a little evil marmoset inside Tancredo similar to Bob Barr.

Don't trust him one bit, he was with all the others laughing at Paul while he was defending liberty and the Constitution on stage.

I don't think he laughed at RP. He didn't endorse him, and his foreign policy is terrible. But every time I've heard him mention RP he was pretty respectful. And for all his flaws, he was probably one of the 10 least bad members of the House the whole time he was there.

Lord Xar
04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
I support Tancredo. Sure, he is a bit hawkish, but all in all - he is no enemy and very very strong ally.

Bruno
04-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Ues, they do. The kaaba which they circle during the Hajj once a year and which they face 5 times a day for prayer, contains the moon-god idols of Muhammad's father

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Masjid_al-Haram_panorama.JPG/800px-Masjid_al-Haram_panorama.JPG

w00t!

Its a sacred black stone, likely a meteorite

http://tinyurl.com/2as5nm6

http://i42.tinypic.com/wbdq8l.gif

peacepotpaul
04-22-2010, 02:15 PM
What does any of that have to do with neoconservatism?

the assumption here is, that no neocon wants drugs legal, or decriminalized.

Condor Bastadon
04-22-2010, 02:18 PM
IIRC, Tancredo is basically on our side and his voting record shows that. But he does often say some kooky things that make us look bad(such as sending Obama to Kenya).

erowe1
04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
the assumption here is, that no neocon wants drugs legal, or decriminalized.

That's not a great assumption, since neoconservatism has nothing to do with legalizing or decriminalizing drugs. Neoconservatism is about foreign policy.

Most neocons are social liberals, and I wouldn't be surprised if some are for decriminalizing drugs, or if they would be but only keep quiet about that because they want to ingratiate themselves to social conservatives in the GOP.

Granted, I wouldn't quite call Tancredo a neocon, because despite his hawkishness, he doesn't seem to share the neocons' globalism. But that's separate from the drug war.

BlackTerrel
04-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Good luck with that Tom :rolleyes:

silus
04-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Its one thing to suggest Obama is not U.S. born, but its another thing to say his home, the home of his family, is Kenya. I mean, just stfu. This is a great example of someone being antagonistic without any fucking goal in mind. The complete opposite of Ron Paul. What is this dude working towards, what is his focus? That is what I think about when hearing his comments, and I honestly have no clue. All I can gather is that he's a fucking moron.

ninepointfive
04-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Its one thing to suggest Obama is not U.S. born, but its another thing to say his home, the home of his family, is Kenya. I mean, just stfu. This is a great example of someone being antagonistic without any fucking goal in mind. The complete opposite of Ron Paul. What is this dude working towards, what is his focus? That is what I think about when hearing his comments, and I honestly have no clue. All I can gather is that he's a fucking moron.

You're the moron. Obama's wife said his homeland is Kenya herself, wasn't the video posted earlier in this thread? Watch your tongue!

libertarian4321
04-23-2010, 01:30 AM

CENSORED!

This image of the Prophet Mohammed has been censored by the editors at Comedy Central and Revolution Muslim.

erowe1
04-23-2010, 07:26 AM
You're the moron. Obama's wife said his homeland is Kenya herself, wasn't the video posted earlier in this thread? Watch your tongue!

So we're stupid if we don't think that a person's wife calling Kenya his homeland is reason enough to deport him?

I can understand people questioning if Obama qualifies as a natural-born citizen constitutionally. But to say that he's not even in the country legally is taking birtherism to a whole new level.

silus
04-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Its idiots like you that ignore context, ignore the facts, and try to use technicalities to push forward an obviously wrong assessment. Which is why you're one of the few trying to sell this. First off, "homeland" is often used by Americans to describe their ancestry. Nevermind his wife is making this comment. Secondly, why are you talking about this self-defeating topic? Is your goal to win or is it to antagonize and alienate our potential allies? You are doing one hell of a job. Here is some advice. STFU and follow Ron Paul's lead. If you don't hear Ron Paul talk about a topic, STFU. If everyone did that we would be twice as strong.

tpreitzel
04-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Its idiots like you that ignore context, ignore the facts, and try to use technicalities to push forward an obviously wrong assessment. Which is why you're one of the few trying to sell this. First off, "homeland" is often used by Americans to describe their ancestry. Nevermind his wife is making this comment. Secondly, why are you talking about this self-defeating topic? Is your goal to win or is it to antagonize and alienate our potential allies? You are doing one hell of a job. Here is some advice. STFU and follow Ron Paul's lead. If you don't hear Ron Paul talk about a topic, STFU. If everyone did that we would be twice as strong.

No, people with legitimate concerns over Obama's eligibility to be POTUS don't need to shut-up. You do (need to shut-up) for your baseless slurs. "Technicalities"? Hardy har har....

JeNNiF00F00
04-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Its a sacred black stone, likely a meteorite

http://tinyurl.com/2as5nm6

http://i42.tinypic.com/wbdq8l.gif

Who gives a shit. The christians believe in a virgin birth and celebrate their holiday's on pagan holidays. The retarded thing is that Christians, Muslims, and Jews are praying to the same God. Yet they like to cast stones at eachother. To each his own. Religion is very personal for everybody, even the athiests out there who have their own religion. lolz

MelissaWV
04-23-2010, 10:28 AM
I don't think anyone needs to "STFU," but grasping at straws (the "homeland" comment is a bit of an unstable foundation for a Birther argument) doesn't seem productive.

This guy is already President. He has already done a lot of damage. If you don't think a "trial" to determine his citizenship/birthplace would turn into a huge circus ultimately painting the "fringe" as "kooks," think again. That's really the only outcome one can hope for at this time.

"Send him back" doesn't help anyone as a rallying cry.

The way around it is for states to follow Arizona's lead and put rules into place for future elections, making sure they each verify a candidate's eligibility before placing them on the ballot. I am pretty sure that if we had a candidate whose age were very close to the limit, and some dispute emerged about it, that identification and certification of age would be demanded. It's simple common sense.

Of course at this point NO amount or type of evidence would be good enough for some, and that part is a lost cause.

tpreitzel
04-23-2010, 10:38 AM
I don't think anyone needs to "STFU," but grasping at straws (the "homeland" comment is a bit of an unstable foundation for a Birther argument) doesn't seem productive.

This guy is already President. He has already done a lot of damage. If you don't think a "trial" to determine his citizenship/birthplace would turn into a huge circus ultimately painting the "fringe" as "kooks," think again. That's really the only outcome one can hope for at this time.

"Send him back" doesn't help anyone as a rallying cry.

The way around it is for states to follow Arizona's lead and put rules into place for future elections, making sure they each verify a candidate's eligibility before placing them on the ballot. I am pretty sure that if we had a candidate whose age were very close to the limit, and some dispute emerged about it, that identification and certification of age would be demanded. It's simple common sense.

Of course at this point NO amount or type of evidence would be good enough for some, and that part is a lost cause.

The amusing part of your comments lies in the fact that NONE of this debate is even necessary. At the adoption of the US Constitution, residents of their respective states were incorporated as natural born citizens for a reason otherwise Jefferson, et al wouldn't have been eligible as POTUS. Clearly, the birthplace of a future POTUS and his parents in one of the states (not territories) was a paramount consideration by the signers of the US Constitution. ;)

ninepointfive
04-23-2010, 10:39 AM
So we're stupid if we don't think that a person's wife calling Kenya his homeland is reason enough to deport him?

I can understand people questioning if Obama qualifies as a natural-born citizen constitutionally. But to say that he's not even in the country legally is taking birtherism to a whole new level.

No, I never said you were stupid. Silus is shooting off the mouth insult after insult, and to have a video like that speaks volumes. The country of birth thing doesn't matter anyways, because he's already the president. You must not have seen the post where I say to focus on other more conversational and debateworthy topics.

How old are you Sirus? You remind me of an underdeveloped 19 year old. How about you start making steps to debate intelligently. You're going to turn people off of the message when they see your pathetic drivel.

silus
04-23-2010, 03:58 PM
How about you start making steps to debate intelligently. You're going to turn people off of the message when they see your pathetic drivel.
You cannot intelligently debate whether or not to support Tom Tancredo's statements here, when ultimately the debate itself is counter-productive to the issues and work Ron Paul puts in every day. So its kind of funny that you think my position against useless drivel like this would turn people off to the message. Do you have any grasp on reality? My position is positively to eliminate BS, nonesense topics that dilute Ron Paul's message. The only people i'm turning off are the ones that use RP as a platform to support their own interests. And yes, those people need to GTFO. And you don't need to be 19 to figure out thats the best strategy for us.

Brian Defferding
04-23-2010, 04:00 PM
I genuinely think Tancredo is a racist and I want nothing to do with him, regardless of his views.

Petar
04-24-2010, 10:21 PM

Lizard people may look different than us, but it still isn't nice to call them ugly.

ninepointfive
04-24-2010, 10:56 PM
You cannot intelligently debate whether or not to support Tom Tancredo's statements here, when ultimately the debate itself is counter-productive to the issues and work Ron Paul puts in every day. So its kind of funny that you think my position against useless drivel like this would turn people off to the message. Do you have any grasp on reality? My position is positively to eliminate BS, nonesense topics that dilute Ron Paul's message. The only people i'm turning off are the ones that use RP as a platform to support their own interests. And yes, those people need to GTFO. And you don't need to be 19 to figure out thats the best strategy for us.

Just be more respectful, and don't resort to name calling. I noticed my debates went much further after following that advice.

Liberty Star
04-24-2010, 11:43 PM

Not a fan of either one but sending Obama to Kenya and Tancredo to Nigeria would not fix the economic crisis we're in or anything else.

If Obama was sent to keep people like Tancredo up at night, it's not a good solution if rest of America is also being collectively punished.

Uriel999
04-24-2010, 11:50 PM

http://j.imagehost.org/0857/PROOF.jpg

Lizard people may look different than us, but it still isn't nice to call them ugly.

dude....you are on a roll tonight. Both of those comments made me literally lol.

silus
04-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Just be more respectful, and don't resort to name calling. I noticed my debates went much further after following that advice.
I try to engage people the way Ron Paul does, but I sometimes revert to Ron Paul circa 88'.

qh4dotcom
04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Bump