PDA

View Full Version : Tea party script if you get interviewed on TV

robertwerden
04-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Im so sick of smart people turning into fools when they get interviewed on TV. The guy last night on John Stewart simply could not stay on message, and was an embarrassment.

Here is what you say.
"If it is not expressly authorized by the constitution, I am against it"

You can expand on that by saying things like.

Health Care is not expressly authorized by the constitution

Gun registration is not expressly authorized by the constitution

Medicare is not expressly authorized by the constitution

Social security is not expressly authorized by the constitution

and so on.

You see, no reporter can change what is in the constitution, so they always change the subject to try and make you look like a fool.

Now when it comes to Taxes here is what you say.

Before the 16th amendment was added personal income tax was not expressly authorized by the constitution.
Then add, "we are working to repeal the 16th amendment, but until then, we will obey the law as it is written in that amendment, because even though we hate the personal income tax, we believe in the rule of law and we believe in following the constitution and all it's amendments even though we feel this particular amendment is wrong."

Now im sure hundreds of other questions will come up that you may not be ready for. Here is a little trick. Carry a pocket constitution, and reference it before answering any questions. This will show the reporter that you are referencing an answer key. Maybe the reporter will want to take a look at it.

Pete_00
04-21-2010, 08:42 PM
I posted my feelings about that weasel Jon Stewart many times...

And who says that the interview is real? There is alot of TV fakery around...

peacepotpaul
04-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Im so sick of smart people turning into fools when they get interviewed on TV. The guy last night on John Stewart simply could not stay on message, and was an embarrassment.

Here is what you say.
"If it is not expressly authorized by the constitution, I am against it"

Dept of Education, Social Security, NASA, yeah, that'll win you support!

robertwerden
04-21-2010, 09:00 PM

Why not? Now dont get me wrong, I dont want to get rid of Nasa either, but you have to stay on message.

Don't forget how Ron handles this exact situation, he says, I think the private market could handle space flight better than the federal government.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2010, 09:08 PM

One way or another those programs are going away.

They can go on "our" terms or uncontrolled terms in a monetary collapse.

robertwerden
04-21-2010, 09:09 PM
One way or another those programs are going away.

They can go on "our" terms or uncontrolled terms in a monetary collapse.

That should be in the script as well

peacepotpaul
04-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Why not? Now dont get me wrong, I dont want to get rid of Nasa either, but you have to stay on message.

how do you stay on a message when you could be "gotten wrong"?

if you want private enterprise to replace NASA, then YES, you want to get rid of NASA (or at least have to admit on solely constitutional grounds, NASA shouldn't exist).

If private enterprise can do better than the federal government, why does Russia have a better program than Japan or Hong Kong?

low preference guy
04-21-2010, 09:19 PM

if you want private enterprise to replace NASA, then YES, you want to get rid of NASA (or at least have to admit on solely constitutional grounds, NASA shouldn't exist).

If private enterprise can do better than the federal government, why does Russia have a better program than Japan or Hong Kong?

probably because it's better to use resources in things other than space exploration. those resources might go to medicine, engineering, or even entertainment, and maybe that's were the market directs them in Japan.

i find many things that are much more important at this point that having a space exploration program. it's a money pit.

robertwerden
04-21-2010, 09:22 PM

Just like Ron Paul says, These programs would not be on the top of my get rid of list, but they should be phased out as competition is legalized and geared up to replace them.

I have not got the foggiest clue why Russia is better than Japan or Hong Kong, Oh wait yes I do, because they have been doing it longer than Japan and Hong Kong and longer than the USA for that matter.

To that I say the USA has almost as long a track record in space flight as Russia, and the people who work at NASA would probably be on the top of every corporations list when head hunting for employees for a civilian space program. Im sure that the facilities that NASA is currently using can be leased to civilian companies who can raise money to run and maintain them. I bet that the Nasa employees will even be able to keep their jobs and simply transition from federal employee to civilian employee with out even taking their picture frames off their desk at NASA.

I seem to remember this exact situation happening with the Motor vehicle department when it transitioned to civilian for profit business.

peacepotpaul
04-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Just like Ron Paul says, These programs would not be on the top of my get rid of list, but they should be phased out as competition is legalized and geared up to replace them.

I have not got the foggiest clue why Russia is better than Japan or Hong Kong, Oh wait yes I do, because they have been doing it longer than Japan and Hong Kong and longer than the USA for that matter.

then by this fact alone, no private industry can compete with NASA in any short time, wouldn't you agree?

To that I say the USA has almost as long a track record in space flight as Russia, and the people who work at NASA would probably be on the top of every corporations list when head hunting for employees for a civilian space program.

Who the hell will have money to fund a civilian program when you don't have the Fed printing money backed by nothing? You don't actually think space programs are profitable, do you? I guess it never occurred to you that nobody in a free market is stupid enough to spend money exploring space when they can be drowning in cash just feeding third world countries.

Im sure that the facilities that NASA is currently using can be leased to civilian companies who can raise money to run and maintain them. I bet that the Nasa employees will even be able to keep their jobs and simply transition from federal employee to civilian employee with out even taking their picture frames off their desk at NASA.

if it was so easy, I think Bill Gates & Rothchilds would've long bribed the government to sell it to them. You actually think civilians have the money like the government to waste on things like these.

I seem to remember this exact situation happening with the Motor vehicle department when it transitioned to civilian for profit business.

bad analogy, motor vehicles is an everyday necessity in a 1st world country.
How much would you life be affected if we never landed on the moon? (or never go again)
Now, how much different would your life be if motor vehicles had a different availability and regulation?

peacepotpaul
04-21-2010, 09:40 PM
probably because it's better to use resources in things other than space exploration. those resources might go to medicine, engineering, or even entertainment, and maybe that's were the market directs them in Japan.

i find many things that are much more important at this point that having a space exploration program. it's a money pit.

that's absolutely true in a capitalist system that puts profit before knowledge.
now, go sell this to Americans. (even though they're the ones starving, they still want a space program)

robertwerden
04-21-2010, 09:47 PM
then by this fact alone, no private industry can compete with NASA in any short time, wouldn't you agree?

Who the hell will have money to fund a civilian program when you don't have the Fed printing money backed by nothing? You don't actually think space programs are profitable, do you? I guess it never occurred to you that nobody in a free market is stupid enough to spend money exploring space when they can be drowning in cash just feeding third world countries.

if it was so easy, I think Bill Gates & Rothchilds would've long bribed the government to sell it to them. You actually think civilians have the money like the government to waste on things like these.

bad analogy, motor vehicles is an everyday necessity in a 1st world country.
How much would you life be affected if we never landed on the moon? (or never go again)
Now, how much different would your life be if motor vehicles had a different availability and regulation?

With that response you should go work for Mitt Romney