PDA

View Full Version : Glen Bradley wins RLC endorsement!

GunnyFreedom
04-21-2010, 05:33 PM
http://glenbradley.net/node/47

Bradley Wins New Endorsement
Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina
http://www.glenbradley.net/sites/img/RLC1.jpg(FRANKLIN COUNTY, NC) April 21, 2010 - Glen Bradley, a candidate vying for the North Carolina House of Representatives in the 49th district, has won the endorsement of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina.

"We proudly endorse the pro-freedom and small government message of Glen Bradley,” said David Williams, chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina (RLC-NC). "Glen shares our ideals of individual rights, limited government and free enterprise. He exhibits the kind of principled independence we need in the state legislature."

Bradley reacted to the endorsement by saying, “I'm honored to have the endorsement of the Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina. Their ideals are aligned with the issues that have been resonating with voters this year.”

The Republican Liberty Caucus of North Carolina is a state chartered organization of the Republican Liberty Caucus. Founded in 1991 as a 527 political organization, the Republican Liberty Caucus works to advance the principles of individual rights, limited government, and free enterprise within the Republican Party and throughout America.

Bradley, a small business owner and Franklin county resident, is campaigning as the Republican nominee to challenge appointed incumbent Rep. May in November.

Add new comment (http://glenbradley.net/comment/reply/47#comment-form)
22 reads

http://glenbradley.net/node/47

phill4paul
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Wohoo! Gratz Gunny!

MelissaWV
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Next stop: Photo with Matt Collins ;)

dr. hfn
04-21-2010, 05:36 PM
woot! good job Gunny! wat about those other orgs?

MRoCkEd
04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Awesome!
When is your election?

pcosmar
04-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Whoot.
:D

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 05:48 PM
WOOT WOOT ,yep here it comes

YouTube - Jamiroquai Dance Compilation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMC3ffwoMVE)

TCE
04-21-2010, 05:51 PM
...Wait a minute...aren't you the only Republican in the race? :)

Anyway, I'm wondering if an email bomb to Judge Napolitano would get Gunny on Freedom Watch (especially the one on tv)? Comments?

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM

Anyway, I'm wondering if an email bomb to Judge Napolitano would get Gunny on Freedom Watch (especially the one on tv)? Comments?

sounds like a new thread to me;) get it going;)

johnrocks
04-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Congrats!

TCE
04-21-2010, 06:20 PM
sounds like a new thread to me;) get it going;)

Exactly what I was thinking. Just wanted to know if anyone else believes this would work.

james1906
04-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Next stop: Photo with Matt Collins ;)

Yes, photo with Matt or it didn't happen.

rancher89
04-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Yes, photo with Matt or it didn't happen.

LOL

Good news gunny! We'll see if we can arrange that photo shoot....grins

GunnyFreedom
04-21-2010, 07:23 PM

I am the only Republican in THIS race. Of the 170 races for State Assembly statewide, the RLC has endorsed in...I believe...a total of 5? I'm pretty sure that the RLC could be appropriately described as the historic (ie - prior to the 2008 run) Ron Paul wing of the Republican party.

This would be huger than huge for the campaign!

JCF
04-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Great job Gunny :D

GunnyFreedom
04-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Awesome!
When is your election?

November 2nd, no primary. :D Do not have to blow resources or spend votes fighting a Republican. :cool:

MRoCkEd
04-21-2010, 07:43 PM
November 2nd, no primary. :D Do not have to blow resources or spend votes fighting a Republican. :cool:
Okay good. A lot of time.

We can hold a more significant moneybomb for you once we get these May primaries for the national offices out of the way.

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 08:00 PM
i am so excited for you Glen, We have Kevin Cannell (Ron Paul Republican) for our county seat:) odds are the other gop fella should drop out if he is smart!! I expect Kevin to Win in the primary/general election in Nov! but we are planning like he will not win:) so He WILL WIN;) feedback is Great. As far as i am concerned we have reclaimed our Local Gop with a 16-9 delegate vote;)

who would of thought;) Keep it local. I am so pulling for you Glen:)

the best thing the other gop candidate could do to save face would be to drop out against Kevin Cannell!! My goal is to get over 70% of voters in primary and general election for Kevin Cannell;)

We are the gop in My County Now :) Support is Great and once we elect Kevin. We will have a majority Ron Paul oriented County:)

Ron Paul Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

I expect you to Win Glen;) it is all about the Ron Paul platform

with all my complaining about the corrupt gop and the unethical actions and wondering if we would reclaim our party. I think we have done that locally already. 2010 is gonna be a BIG YR FOR THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT!! the state gop better get with the program or get out of the way after all the crap they have pulled at our colorado conventions!!! the failed gop establishment can only blame themselves for their own actions!!

Aratus
06-09-2010, 10:14 AM
the fall election indeedy looms! yesterday's races more than hint at a trend!

libertybrewcity
06-09-2010, 02:24 PM
this is good news!

John Taylor
06-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Congrats Gunny!

Southron
06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Since this has been bumped I think it's worthy to note that Glen Bradley earned the highest 4 star rating by Grass Roots NC.

It is the main NC gun rights organization and he has earned a rating of 99 out of 100.

KCIndy
06-09-2010, 03:28 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Glen Bradley Moneybomb, anyone??? :D

Vessol
06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Awesome!

constituent
06-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Congrats Gunny, keep plugging away! :)