PDA

View Full Version : RP on the Ed Schultz Show

DrNoZone
10-10-2007, 02:36 PM
October 8, 2007 - Ron Paul Ed Schultz interview (http://www.ronpaulaudio.com/rpaudio/RonPaulEdSchultzinterview100807.mp3) (11 min)

constituent
10-10-2007, 02:46 PM
great find. i enjoy ed schultz, but turned air america off awhile back.

Danny Molina
10-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Its funny how much dems love RP and how much many repubs hate him.

DrNoZone
10-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I thought the interview was great because even though the time was short, RP was a bit more nuanced about some of his views. He came across as very reasonable.

constituent
10-10-2007, 02:57 PM
as far as i can tell... and i'm as non-partisan as it gets...

repubs love ron paul.... repugs on the other hand, hate him.

Nash
10-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Note that he's philosophically against SCHIP but said he would actually support it if we cut spending elsewhere and decreased spending overall.

That is Presidental and that is pragmatic.

Feel free to point this out to people who claim he is too "idealistic" and "extreme".

DrNoZone
10-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Note that he's philosophically against SCHIP but said he would actually support it if we cut spending elsewhere and decreased spending overall.

That is Presidental and that is pragmatic.

Feel free to point this out to people who claim he is too "idealistic" and "extreme".

You're exactly right and I wish RP had more chances to make such statements in his interviews. I think he would earn even more support if people understood the nuances of his positions.

Grandson of Liberty
10-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Its funny how much dems love RP and how much many repubs hate him.

A lot of repubs have lost the will to think for themselves. . .that's our biggest hurdle. If we can get them to start questioning the dogma that's been fed to them for the past decade or so, then there will be no stopping Dr. Paul.