PDA

View Full Version : Coulter on CNN: "It's between Romney and Giuliani"

Bryan
10-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Just saw this on headline news, an approx three minute piece interviewing Ann over last nights debate- about 80% of the talk was on Rommney and Giuliani, 15% on Fred and she mentioned McCain and Huckabee. No mention of Dr. Paul or others.

Her pick is Romney saying Giuliani is not a great communicator.

No flowers for Ann...

hard@work
10-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Her opinion isn't worth anything anymore to anyone.

kylejack
10-10-2007, 02:33 PM
She was slighting Thompson, not Ron Paul. I heard a rumor that Ann Coulter likes Ron Paul, but who knows. We'll only know if he proves viability.

angelatc
10-10-2007, 02:45 PM
When Paul gets the nomination, I think Coulter will be supportive.

Kregener
10-10-2007, 04:49 PM
(m)Ann Coulter is a shill and a cheerleader for the Republicrat Party. I quit listening to her after about the third diatribe I saw from her.

Eric21ND
10-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Is she an expert on anything besides self-marketing?

Why does she get film time? Nobody gives a shit what she thinks.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-11-2007, 05:04 AM
She still is kind of sexy though lol but wow, she sure is sexist towards her own gender lol hear the stuff she was saying on Tucker? ha ha ha

Hope
10-11-2007, 05:07 AM
Is she an expert on anything besides self-marketing?

Why does she get film time? Nobody gives a shit what she thinks.

Because she's a woman. Do you see female political talk shows like O'Reilly, Tucker, Hannity and Colmes, Larry King, Bill Mahr? No. Women aren't taken seriously. The only time women are asked onto those male dominated shows it's for fifteen second spots and they only get on if they look like they model as a part time gig. The same goes for Coulter -- and the only way she's managed to carve out the niche she's in that gets her invited back over and over is by saying highly controversial stuff that gets her name on the news for enetertainment's sake (she's the "everybody loves to hate" go-to gal).

That's what frustrates me when people say that women are apathetic toward politics. Maybe it's not that we're born with just babies and shoes on the brain. Maybe it's because we feel completely shut out of the political world, in the mainstream media at least.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-11-2007, 05:32 AM
Because she's a woman. Do you see female political talk shows like O'Reilly, Tucker, Hannity and Colmes, Larry King, Bill Mahr? No. Women aren't taken seriously. The only time women are asked onto those male dominated shows it's for fifteen second spots and they only get on if they look like they model as a part time gig. The same goes for Coulter -- and the only way she's managed to carve out the niche she's in that gets her invited back over and over is by saying highly controversial stuff that gets her name on the news for enetertainment's sake (she's the "everybody loves to hate" go-to gal).

That's what frustrates me when people say that women are apathetic toward politics. Maybe it's not that we're born with just babies and shoes on the brain. Maybe it's because we feel completely shut out of the political world, in the mainstream media at least.

are you some sort of feminist? lol

Hope
10-11-2007, 05:39 AM
are you some sort of feminist? lol

Is there anything in my statement you disagree with?

BillyDkid
10-11-2007, 06:34 AM
She still is kind of sexy though lol but wow, she sure is sexist towards her own gender lol hear the stuff she was saying on Tucker? ha ha haIn a gross transexual way I suppose.

Adamsa
10-11-2007, 06:39 AM
Coulter just says shocking things to get a pay cheque.

However I disagree with the idea that women aren't appreciated in the political world. Coulter just isn't a good example to try and prove otherwise. :D

wgadget
10-11-2007, 07:10 AM
I thought I saw an article that said she liked Duncan Hunter...?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-11-2007, 07:17 AM
I thought I saw an article that said she liked Duncan Hunter...?

Duncan Hunter? The goblin?