PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Marketing Maximum

marketingmaximum
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Hello to everyone, My name is Roman and I am happy that I found this forum. My specialty is to help people to Improve their Marketing. I can help you to diagnose and fix your current marketing and profit leaks to increase online and offline presence and profits for your business. Seems lots of interesting discussions here. So i will be happy to take part of them.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Ugh, where the hell are these spam bots coming from?

Ban in three...two...one

MelissaWV
04-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Hello to everyone, My name is Roman and I am happy that I found this forum. My specialty is to help people to Improve their Marketing. I can help you to diagnose and fix your current marketing and profit leaks to increase online and offline presence and profits for your business. Seems lots of interesting discussions here. So i will be happy to take part of them.

Hi Roman! My specialty is correcting errors!

"Improve," for instance, is not a proper noun and does not warrant capitalization. The "to" in front of "diagnose" is unnecessary. You have used the word "and" a fascinating four times in one sentence. "Seems lots of interesting discussions here" is not a complete sentence. In your final sentence fragment, the "i" should actually be capitalized.

Your typing style is strangely similar to various spambots we have played host to over the past few days. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your brief visit.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Hi Roman! My specialty is correcting errors!

"Improve," for instance, is not a proper noun and does not warrant capitalization. The "to" in front of "diagnose" is unnecessary. You have used the word "and" a fascinating four times in one sentence. "Seems lots of interesting discussions here" is not a complete sentence. In your final sentence fragment, the "i" should actually be capitalized.

Your typing style is strangely similar to various spambots we have played host to over the past few days. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your brief visit.

You forgot the improper structure and usage of "of them" in the final sentence fragment.

:D

Cowlesy
04-21-2010, 10:56 AM
You forgot the improper structure and usage of "of them" in the final sentence fragment.

Oooh, snap!

MelissaWV
04-21-2010, 10:58 AM

I didn't go for an all-inclusive review ;) I figured it might be closed long before I finished.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2010, 10:59 AM
Oooh, snap!

LoL.

Unless Roman wanted to, literally, take part of our postings.

Maybe he was going to haul off the junk for salvage.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/03/09/1268169036-sanford-son-photo-autographed-photo.jpg