PDA

View Full Version : Official!! Freedom Watch to the T.V. (Fox Buisness)

runningdiz
04-20-2010, 07:42 PM
I know this has been brought up in other threads but prior to today they were just rumors and the information was sketchy. This comes from a reliable source and provides some new information: http://freedomwatchonfox.com/2010/04/20/its-official-freedom-watch-coming-to-tv/101519/

It’s Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV!

After a little more than a year in existence Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano will be making the switch to television. We just received official word that this is happening.

The new show will air during a weekend prime time spot on the Fox Business Network. The exact debut date/time are not known at this time.

You have helped make this happen by supporting and watching the Judge’s show since it debuted on the Web in mid-February of last year. If you are feeling nostalgic you can listen to that first show here.

We have to continue supporting the Judge and the freedom message by spreading the word about the TV show once it begins airing on the Fox Business Network.

Let the ratings soar and make “Stay Free!” the mission statement of every American!

Bergie Bergeron
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
Awesome. But the weekend, really?

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 07:51 PM
thanks for info, Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012!!!
typo in thread op for business;)

runningdiz
04-20-2010, 09:18 PM
thanks for info, Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012!!!
typo in thread op for business;)

Haha good catch, I don't know how I missed that!

Sentient Void
04-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Awesome. But the weekend, really?

Well, naturally - they are a business and need to make sure there's a demand first. They tested it out at first by playing it unofficially on the internet... as they saw popularity rise - they decided to invest and bring it to TV on FBN (albeit it being on the weekends to start out).

If it gets good ratings on the weekends, or great ratings - then we might see them squeeze it into a better time during the weekdays!

I say it's our duty to spread the word and get as many people watching this as we can!

FBN is becoming the libertarian channel du jour with it's focus on primarily govt policy, the economy, markets and staying away for social conservatism. Now with shows like Stossel and FreedomWatch on it - it's pretty much settled.... FBN is the first mainstream libertarian channel :D We just need to water it and provide good light :)

PS - FBN also successfully sued the federal reserve via the Freedom of Information act at least once... and they are suing again as well. Good stuff :D

jclay2
04-20-2010, 09:31 PM
This is awesome news. Finally, someone to take on the spin doctors (hannity, oreilly, and the beckster).

hotbrownsauce
04-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Ya I herad, that is freaking AWESOME!

lx43
04-20-2010, 10:06 PM
I hate the fact that Time Warner cable will not add it FBN to basic cable; they told me yesterday I'd have to spend at extra 11 bucks a month to get it.

Does anyone know how I can get them to add it for free? Like replace CNN Headline news which I never watch for FBN.

Bergie Bergeron
04-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Write them a letter a day !

Wineman77
04-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Now I need Dish to offer FBN!

lx43
04-20-2010, 11:22 PM
i think I will do that.

Bergie Bergeron
04-20-2010, 11:23 PM
Annoy them enough and they'll give in.