PDA

View Full Version : Me discussing the Enemy Belligerent Act with a representative of my Senator Roger Wic

Legend1104
04-20-2010, 06:29 PM
This is me discussing the Enemy Belligerent Act with a representative of my Senator Roger Wicker. This is my first video on Youtube and I do not know why it is blurry so please forgive me for that.
YouTube - Me discussing the Enemy Belligerent Act with a representative of my Senator Roger Wicker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUR-STtOfs)

Legend1104
04-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Bump

Legend1104
04-20-2010, 09:52 PM
bump.

Bern
04-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Sounds like the staffer took the time to talk "with" you and not "at" you. I appreciate you taking the time to contact your Senator and let your voice be heard, but I'm not sure why you are bumping this thread repeatedly. What reaction are you hoping to get from it?

Uriel999
04-20-2010, 10:33 PM
good work!

Legend1104
04-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Sounds like the staffer took the time to talk "with" you and not "at" you. I appreciate you taking the time to contact your Senator and let your voice be heard, but I'm not sure why you are bumping this thread repeatedly. What reaction are you hoping to get from it?

No reason. Last night there were quite a bit of posts/comments and my thread was pushed down pretty quick. I just wanted people to get to see it and react. I have never really done that before and I just wanted to see what some thoughts were on how I did. If you are inferring that I wanted people to yell at him or get made or something, then no. I was not really concerned with whether I would get those types of reactions. Anyway, thanks for the question.

Bern
04-22-2010, 07:36 AM
Fair enough. I thought you represented your concerns calmly and reasonably. It was obvious the staffer didn't consider the potential for abuse of the act - focusing way too much on the current day bogeymen.

For the most part though, all they do is add a tick mark to the ledger tracking constituent feedback (which is still important!).