PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Tea Party Dec 16th 2010! JOIN NOW

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 04:47 PM
http://www.theronpaulteaparty.com/ over 10,000 Pledged ALREADY, please spread thru FACEBOOK, TWITTER, make flyers and spread afar!!!!!

can someone post at dailypaul?? Josh we need you again! no rest for you:)

This is a Pledge,so please Stand Up!!! we need to send a strong message to the biggovgop and VOTERS!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241141

RON PAUL 2012 STARTS HERE RON PAUL FORUMS!!!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241078

purplechoe
04-20-2010, 05:11 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KCXLGR6gNyE/S7c9EFgKc5I/AAAAAAAAAOM/fXqfBz8LVrg/s1600/ron-paul-tea-party_dees.jpg

dr. hfn
04-20-2010, 05:34 PM
ya....that site is going to need a total redesign....

Chieppa1
04-20-2010, 05:37 PM
I really don't think the establishment understands what will happen if he runs.

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I really don't think the establishment understands what will happen if he runs.

hmmm i think they will after 2010 and if they haven't figured it out by 2012. then they will need to step aside!!

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 05:49 PM

get in touch with rpf member elwar!!

Elwar
04-20-2010, 06:08 PM

Yes, I was never one for good art. I'm a lot better at functionality than form. PM me if you can do some good imagery or videos for the site.

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 07:18 PM
can someone please try to contact daily paul and www.ronpaul.com and www.ronpaul2012.com this needs to spread asap!!!

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 07:56 PM
14,040:) going up:)

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 10:47 PM
blimpin over 18,000 now

mstrmac1
04-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I hope Elwar knows what he is doing because this needs to be huge.

speciallyblend
04-20-2010, 11:48 PM
I hope Elwar knows what he is doing because this needs to be huge.

it will be up to all of us:) RPF Members to help spread this!!

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 05:23 AM
bump almost 20,000

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 06:12 AM
blimpin 60 bucks away from 20,000, this is just the beginning:)

haaaylee
04-21-2010, 06:16 AM
I have web design skills as well if you want help with the site.

Also, shouldn't we have Tea Party marches as well on this day? Just to remind them that we started it? We could incorporate Schiff/BJ/Ron/Rand, etc. into the marches and let everyone know who the original Tea Party Liberty Lovers support.

UtahApocalypse
04-21-2010, 06:26 AM

Also, shouldn't we have Tea Party marches as well on this day? Just to remind them that we started it? We could incorporate Schiff/BJ/Ron/Rand, etc. into the marches and let everyone know who the original Tea Party Liberty Lovers support.

^^^^ This ^^^^

RonPaulFanInGA
04-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Umm....why is there an Adam Kokesh banner at the top?

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 06:41 AM

because it is a Ron paul site and we will be running banner ads for Liberty candidates ,while folks pledge to Ron Paul 2012!!! multi -level marketing is what i think they call it!!! more banner ads will be coming.

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 06:42 AM

contact RPF MEMBER ELWAR;) he could use your help haylee!!

Todd
04-21-2010, 07:00 AM
Should be a sticky.

rprprs
04-21-2010, 07:52 AM

Just my humble opinion, but I am not a big fan of this. I mean absolutely no offense to Adam. I support his candidacy, and have contributed to it. I would say the same about the Hostettler banner or any other candidate. It's just that I would like to see this effort stay focused and undiffused. One doesn't need to read very far into these forums to realize that there are as many opinions on these candidates as there are forum members, and I would hate to see THIS effort swept off course by any qualms some might have about other candidates.

I, also, don't believe this is the place to argue future campaign strategy or other extraneous topics. This is about showing your support for the 2012 presidential candidacy of Ron Paul and confirming your willingness to back that up with your hard earned FRN's. I will be the first to defer to the site administrator to do as he sees fit, but I can't help but hope that the original intent will not get side-tracked from its central focus. If you support the prospect of Ron's candidacy in 2012 and are willing to contribute to that effort, then please pledge. If you don't support his candidacy or can't commit funds, then don't pledge. But, either way, let's keep it about that. Keep it about Ron. Keep it simple. Keep it clean.

Elwar
04-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Just my humble opinion, but I am not a big fan of this. I mean absolutely no offense to Adam. I support his candidacy, and have contributed to it. I would say the same about the Hostettler banner or any other candidate. It's just that I would like to see this effort stay focused and undiffused. One doesn't need to read very far into these forums to realize that there are as many opinions on these candidates as there are forum members, and I would hate to see THIS effort swept off course by any qualms some might have about other candidates.

I, also, don't believe this is the place to argue future campaign strategy or other extraneous topics. This is about showing your support for the 2012 presidential candidacy of Ron Paul and confirming your willingness to back that up with your hard earned FRN's. I will be the first to defer to the site administrator to do as he sees fit, but I can't help but hope that the original intent will not get side-tracked from its central focus. If you support the prospect of Ron's candidacy in 2012 and are willing to contribute to that effort, then please pledge. If you don't support his candidacy or can't commit funds, then don't pledge. But, either way, let's keep it about that. Keep it about Ron. Keep it simple. Keep it clean.

The banners are mainly for the fact that those who are focussed on the 2010 elections and working hard toward that don't want to see Ron Paul's 2012 run detract from their efforts. I have been running the garyjohnson2012 site and as a courtesy to the Ron Paul community, I put up moneybomb banners as they come up. I put the Kokesh banner up because I had that left over from the garyjohnson2012 site.

I don't think a banner detracts from the site, and if Ron Paul has endorsed that candidate I don't see any reason why we shouldn't promote them as well.

Any further banners will be just for moneybombs for Ron Paul candidates, I just wanted to get the functionality of the banner tested with the kokesh banner.

ninepointfive
04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
I was at first thinking this is a National Tea Party Day we would host ourselves.
Therefore NOBIGGOVGOP IN THE TEA! =)

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 04:23 PM
blimpin almost to 30,000!!!!! keep spreading folks, can someone post on Daily Paul. We need ronpaul.com and ronpaul2012.com to jump aboard to:) and RPF!!

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 04:29 PM
I was at first thinking this is a National Tea Party Day we would host ourselves.
Therefore NOBIGGOVGOP IN THE TEA! =)

we could focus on a big colorado event:) LIberty Tea Party Dec 16th:) Denver???

let each state focus on their own capital!!??

invite the leaders of the lp/cp/tp.rpd/rpr/indys and anyone else i forgot!!

send them a message on election day and before the end of the yr!

Great things are coming in 2010 Colorado!!!

haaaylee
04-21-2010, 06:32 PM
new design i worked up:

http://ronpaul.x10hosting.com/1.html

still needs logo above the graphic but you get the idea . . . thoughts?

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 06:39 PM
new design i worked up:

http://ronpaul.x10hosting.com/1.html

still needs logo above the graphic but you get the idea . . . thoughts?

nice and clean ! is there a way to increase the box size so that maybe less arrowing down?? at least making sure all the donation info is immediately viewABLE

OF COURSE ELWAR I THINK HAS THE FINAL SAY!

haaaylee
04-21-2010, 06:42 PM
nice and clean ! is there a way to increase the box size so that maybe less arrowing down?? at least making sure all the donation info is immediately viewABLE

OF COURSE ELWAR I THINK HAS THE FINAL SAY!

Yes, that is possible.

& I sent Elwar a message with this link as well. He did contact me this morning and i just finished putting this together so i thought i'd get opinions from others as well.

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Yes, that is possible.

& I sent Elwar a message with this link as well. He did contact me this morning and i just finished putting this together so i thought i'd get opinions from others as well.

the back drop? maybe have a slight liberty oriented backdrop with soft accents???

adding to the visual of site?

haaaylee
04-21-2010, 07:01 PM
i was looking to keep it nice and clean and simple. it does still need a logo, right above the photo, and that will for sure be liberty-ish. i'm not a fan of graphic backgrounds as i think they clutter sites up too much and make your eyes confused as to where to go. . .

Elwar
04-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Definitely much more professional. I don't like the scrolling part either, the pledge has to be fairly prominent. Also, I'm sure there will be videos created for it like on other moneybombs, it would be good to have a place for those.

Looking good though!

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Definitely much more professional. I don't like the scrolling part either, the pledge has to be fairly prominent. Also, I'm sure there will be videos created for it like on other moneybombs, it would be good to have a place for those.

Looking good though!

i think it is ok to have the scroll option but any part we really want them to see must be visible on main screen!! secondary stuff can be on the scroll. but the main points should be visible the minute they view site!!

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 07:35 PM
i was looking to keep it nice and clean and simple. it does still need a logo, right above the photo, and that will for sure be liberty-ish. i'm not a fan of graphic backgrounds as i think they clutter sites up too much and make your eyes confused as to where to go. . .

i was thinking more of a soft accent nothing to draw away from anything just a subliminal soft accent of some sort nothing visually strong, just saying, throwing ideas out!!

my wife says samething on to much graphics and flash is becoming old! My wife is having health issues or she would help:(

haaaylee
04-21-2010, 07:54 PM
well let me know guys, and i can put this up on the main domain .

and i can for sure make room for videos and expand the boxes so there will be no scrolling/less scrolling.

speciallyblend
04-21-2010, 08:05 PM
well let me know guys, and i can put this up on the main domain .

and i can for sure make room for videos and expand the boxes so there will be no scrolling/less scrolling.

all sounds good, i trust you and elwars judgement!

I am ready to vote:)

speciallyblend
04-22-2010, 12:32 AM
blimpin almost to 30,000!!!!! keep spreading folks, can someone post on Daily Paul. We need ronpaul.com and ronpaul2012.com to jump aboard to:) and RPF!!

ello ello anyone home???? blimpin for the night!

speciallyblend
04-22-2010, 07:53 AM
blimpin

StudentForPaul08
04-22-2010, 08:02 AM
I can do graphics!! banners etc.!

AdamT
04-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Update and get the graphics up there from the 07 TP. I have them BTW if you need them.

idirtify
04-22-2010, 10:03 AM
http://www.theronpaulteaparty.com/ over 10,000 Pledged ALREADY, please spread thru FACEBOOK, TWITTER, make flyers and spread afar!!!!!

can someone post at dailypaul?? Josh we need you again! no rest for you:)

This is a Pledge,so please Stand Up!!! we need to send a strong message to the biggovgop and VOTERS!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241141

RON PAUL 2012 STARTS HERE RON PAUL FORUMS!!!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241078

It’s a great idea to request a long-term pledge. And I’m down for $100 as soon as I’m assured that it’s guaranteed to go directly to the RP campaign – since your disclaimer says “Not affiliated with Ron Paul or any Ron Paul presidential campaign”.

Elwar
04-22-2010, 10:13 AM
It’s a great idea to request a long-term pledge. And I’m down for $100 as soon as I’m assured that it’s guaranteed to go directly to the RP campaign – since your disclaimer says “Not affiliated with Ron Paul or any Ron Paul presidential campaign”.

It is a pledge site.

You pledge to donate $100 to the Ron Paul campaign on December 16th, 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moneybomb

Elwar
04-22-2010, 10:15 AM
I can do graphics!! banners etc.!

Promotional banners would be great!

silentshout
04-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Pledged. Hehe I didn't know 12/16 was the tea party day..that's my birthday. :)

idirtify
04-22-2010, 10:19 AM
It is a pledge site.

You pledge to donate $100 to the Ron Paul campaign on December 16th, 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moneybomb

ahhh. so you pledge there, but you don't pay there. right?

Bruehound
04-22-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm ALL in

Elwar
04-22-2010, 10:23 AM
ahhh. so you pledge there, but you don't pay there. right?

correct...you donate to whatever Ron Paul has set up by then...hopefully a campaign website :)

Elwar
04-22-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm ALL in

http://dougorama.net/designs/woot.jpg

idirtify
04-22-2010, 10:46 AM
correct...you donate to whatever Ron Paul has set up by then...hopefully a campaign website :)

OK. I'm gonna go click it and tic it.

speciallyblend
04-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Pledged. Hehe I didn't know 12/16 was the tea party day..that's my birthday. :)

mine is the day after;)

speciallyblend
04-23-2010, 08:24 PM
blimpin

speciallyblend
04-24-2010, 11:08 AM
blimpin

Elwar
04-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Ron Paul 2012...coming to a presidential campaign near you.

mstrmac1
04-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Elwar,

I hope you know what your doing!! Btw it seems like you might like Gary J over Rp.

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Elwar,

I hope you know what your doing!! Btw it seems like you might like Gary J over Rp.

Pledge and Spread , Elwar when is a new design gonna be done????

sent out to CORPOrganizers;)
Please spread far and wide and pledge what you can!

http://www.theronpaulteaparty.com/

Education is POWER!
Power is Information!
See the links below

www.CampaignForLiberty.com
www.Colorado.TenthAmendmentCenter.com
www.fija.org (Fully Informed Jury Association)
www.LibertyDay.org (Constitutional Education of children)
__________________________________________________ ______________________
anyone who might be interested here at RPF. I know someone with a large email list for jesse ventura and lettertogop! I will check with my friend to see how much to send out to the emails!! we are both pretty broke,so someone would need to pay for the mass emailing!!

Elwar
04-25-2010, 10:57 AM
Elwar,

I like Gary Johnson, I like Ron Paul. I like libertarian principles. I want libertarian president.

After 2008 it seemed fairly obvious that Ron Paul was passing on his legacy to Gary Johnson.

But if Ron Paul is up for it, I think he could win in 2012. And he already has established support. I do think Gary Johnson should run as well and get his name out there before dropping out to endorse Ron Paul. Johnson has said that he's in it for the long haul, and he'd make a great VP ensuring a libertarian in the White House for the next 16 years...

sofia
04-25-2010, 11:02 AM
elwar,

once your design is done, I'll write up a Press Release through PR Web

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 11:05 AM
elwar,

once your design is done, I'll write up a Press Release through PR Web

send that to me as well and we will publish it our local online news service!!

haaaylee
04-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Pledge and Spread , Elwar when is a new design gonna be done????

Elwar, are you still interested in me helping out with design work?

Michigan11
04-25-2010, 06:39 PM
Let's hit $30 Million for the day, then sticky it!

Elwar
04-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Elwar, are you still interested in me helping out with design work?

Your design was good but I went with a new theme that looks better than what I had and gives some decent flexibility for adding more. I could use some help with graphics such as banners and title logo and such.

sofia
04-25-2010, 09:37 PM
send that to me as well and we will publish it our local online news service!!

roger that

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 07:47 AM
blimpin

rp4prez
04-27-2010, 08:28 AM
The forums on the site should point back to a specific forum here at RPFs.com :)

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 10:21 AM
blimpin for Positivity!!!!!!!!!