PDA

View Full Version : Stutzman buys Drudge banner

erowe1
04-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Check it out.

http://www.drudgereport.com

And let it motivate you to donate to Hostettler and spread the word about the April 22 money bomb.

ssforronpaul
04-20-2010, 01:26 PM
People will not be able to see it if they are not from Indiana (IP address).

ssforronpaul

erowe1
04-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Ahhhh.

Also, correction. It's paid for by the Senate Conservatives Fund, not the Stutzman campaign.

ssforronpaul
04-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Looked at his website. Why would DeMint endorse him and not someone like Rand? Does he make them gaurantee that they will vote for him as senate majority leader. This is bad news for Hostettler as it will get Stutzman's name recognition up and split the anti-Coats vote more. I saw Erick Erickson also endorsed him. He seems alright on many issues (could just be talk), but very ignorant or stupid on foreign policy. Another neo-con wanting to attack everyone to save liberty for everyone else while destroying it here.

I was hopeful for the Senate Conservatives Fund, but now I see it as a way for DeMint to gain power.

ssforronpaul

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Looked at his website. Why would DeMint endorse him and not someone like Rand? Does he make them gaurantee that they will vote for him as senate majority leader. This is bad news for Hostettler as it will get Stutzman's name recognition up and split the anti-Coats vote more. I saw Erick Erickson also endorsed him. He seems alright on many issues (could just be talk), but very ignorant or stupid on foreign policy. Another neo-con wanting to attack everyone to save liberty for everyone else while destroying it here.

I was hopeful for the Senate Conservatives Fund, but now I see it as a way for DeMint to gain power.

ssforronpaul

SCF is a good start, but DeMint is still a national security conservative... so that may be why he is reluctant to endorse Rand.