PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Glenn Beck is helping Stutzman

erowe1
04-20-2010, 11:04 AM
http://www.meetup.com/michiana912/messages/9909877/

Heads up here. Today on Glenn's show a lady called in who was obviously very upset......listen on 960AM this afternoon .....and some time later, he commented on the fact that RNC has sent Coats to the rescue in Indiana.......but he knew we have a farmer......a young farmer!! who espouses the 9/12 and Tea Party ideals and HE is the one we should be backing. This was amazing......I was shouting at my computer: Marlin Stutzman!! Marlin Stutzman!! and then as an Insider/Extreme member I emailed him the name. Asked him to help us out here and get the word out.

Jim DeMint, Mark Levin and others are endorsing Marlin now. And asking all hands on deck to help by donating, putting out the signs, making the phone calls. See, with or without money, the boots on the ground.......GETTING OFF THE RUSTY NAIL!! is what will win this thing.......

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 11:06 AM
http://www.meetup.com/michiana912/messages/9909877/

Which is why we need to get a bunch of money over to Hostettler, and get our boots on the ground. It's going to be a 3 or 4 way primary, so Hostettler could win with 32-35%. He can get there. He has a lock on his old district, and will do well in southern Indiana. Northern Indie is home to both Coats and Marlin, so they'll be fighting each other. We need to help Hostettler as much as possible.

erowe1
04-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Which is why we need to get a bunch of money over to Hostettler, and get our boots on the ground. It's going to be a 3 or 4 way primary, so Hostettler could win with 32-35%. He can get there. He has a lock on his old district, and will do well in southern Indiana. Northern Indie is home to both Coats and Marlin, so they'll be fighting each other. We need to help Hostettler as much as possible.

It won't be 4-way. Bates and Behney will combine for no more than 10% I'm pretty sure.

But you're right. Hostettler could win with barely over 30%.

Agorism
04-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Splitting the anti-Coats vote means that Coats will win I bet.

AuH20
04-20-2010, 11:26 AM
We can outraise any other conservative group so let's not be intimidated.

AuH20
04-20-2010, 11:27 AM
I will call Beck and have it out with him. Hostettler is the only choice! He voted against Medicare Part D and he's a constitutionalist!

Cowlesy
04-20-2010, 11:35 AM
It's like they're all pretending The Hoss doesn't exist.

erowe1
04-20-2010, 11:36 AM
A few days ago Beck said something like, "I'm not Ron Paul, but I'm on the way to being Ron Paul." Hostettler is the ideal candidate for someone "on the way to being Ron Paul." Plus, all the evidence indicates that if anyone will beat Coats, it's Hostettler. And Hostettler's the only one who's proven that he's the real deal. Every indication about Stutzman is that he's a typical party-line voting Republican.

Also, what's this garbage about being a farmer? As if that shows something good from a conservative perspective. Farmers are probably the biggest corporate welfare recipients next to bankers, and Stutzman's no exception. Can you imagine bragging about him for being a banker? Plus, it's like trying to paint him as some political outsider. The guy's been in the state senate for 6 years, and while he's been there hasn't done anything anti-establishment. Stutzman and Coats are just two versions of the same politician at different stages in his career.

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 11:37 AM

Seriously though, we can win this with only the base Ron Paul voters from 2008, Hostettler's folks from southern Indiana, and 10% of the rest of *(PRIMARY)* voters in the state... we just need to give him the money to reach out! We are way closer than we think here.

AuH20
04-20-2010, 11:38 AM

Many of the republican insiders are still questioning his resolve after he basically capitulated to Ellsworth in 2006. They've written him off for that reason along with the fact that he is his own man.

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Many of the republican insiders are still questioning his resolve after he basically capitulated to Ellsworth in 2006. They've written him off for that reason along with the fact that he is his own man.

Hostettler has a really good shot right now, and if he runs a half-way decent campaign when he wins the primary, he'll win in november this year. We need to get behind him asap.