PDA

View Full Version : DeMint endorses Marlin Stutzman against Hostettler

Jeremy
04-20-2010, 09:05 AM
The Senate Conservatives Fund just sent a long email about Stutzman and asked for support and money.

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 10:52 AM
The Senate Conservatives Fund just sent a long email about Stutzman and asked for support and money.

Can we get a forum for Hostettler?

We need to raise him 50K at least to enable him to run some ads before the primary. A win for him would be huge for us. Hopefully Ron will send out an email on the 22nd.

erowe1
04-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Forget getting a forum for Hostettler now.

We have 2 days to get people to donate on the 22nd. We should be putting Hostettler stuff on the main General Politcs forum between now and then to keep him in front of majority of the people.

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Forget getting a forum for Hostettler now.

We have 2 days to get people to donate on the 22nd. We should be putting Hostettler stuff on the main General Politcs forum between now and then to keep him in front of majority of the people.

Good call.

Nathan Hale
04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Good call.

But it's still annoying that we've been getting nothing but deafening silence from the moderators on this. I even have a thread going in the "forum issues" section and I'm getting zero feedback from the mods.

Nathan Hale
04-21-2010, 07:46 PM
To the point, what the fuck is with Demint??? He ignores Hostettler, who is a principled conservative, in favor of Stutzman, who is not only an also ran, but also a questionable candidate. This is not the first race (cough, cough, Kentucky) where Demint is ignoring the right candidate.

Kotin
04-21-2010, 07:51 PM
ahh you're breaking my balls, Demint..

low preference guy
04-21-2010, 07:56 PM
To the point, what the fuck is with Demint??? He ignores Hostettler, who is a principled conservative, in favor of Stutzman, who is not only an also ran, but also a questionable candidate. This is not the first race (cough, cough, Kentucky) where Demint is ignoring the right candidate.

Regarding Kentucky, I think we should wait until the primary is over to judge DeMint. He could be an emergency endorsement saved for the case of Trey Grayson dropping a bomb. Or maybe he really wouldn't endorse Rand, but we'll have to wait and see.

Another possibility is not wanting to make Rand seem as an enemy of McConnell, who has important support in the GOP.

Gage
04-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Stutzman is the Bill Johnson candidate of Indiana. Don't expect him to have very much support in the primary.