PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Network Treatment of Ron Paul Part 2

c0unterph0bia
10-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Earlier today, a poll was held to decide which TV News Network has been treating Ron Paul the worst. You can vote and view the results here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=24076

Now it's time to take a look at which Show is treating Ron Paul the worst.

It would appear that FOX News is by far leading the Network poll, and while this may change, I am making a preemptive list of all FOX News programs. Mind you this list is not entirely related, but it is a "Fair and Balanced" list of ALL Fox News Shows. I need all of you to list the programs you feel should be nominated for our new poll (maximum of 10). What we are looking for here are the programs that you feel do not fairly treat, represent, or inform the public about Ron Paul as fairly as they do other candidates.

For example, asking Ron Paul questions then cutting him off multiple times before he can answer would be considered unfair. Another example could be when the political polls are reported to have been "hacked" or that the results are due to people "re-dialing". These are clear examples of unfair attacks towards Ron Paul, which you would not find happening against other candidates.

If you are questioning the point of this, it is in continuation of our discussion of the possible Boycott of companies who advertise during shows that unfairly represent Ron Paul. So far I have seen overwhelming support for this idea, and I would like to get an idea of who our first target would be if we went forward with this.

I feel that we should start with one news agency, then work our way down the list of sponsors. We could obviously then work our way down the list of media agencies.

Below are the preliminary poll options, once an adequate number have been nominated, the official poll will begin.

1/2 Hour News Hour
America's Newsroom
Beltway Boys
The Big Story w/ John Gibson
The Big Story Weekend
Bulls and Bears
Cashin' In
Cavuto on Business
FNC iMag
Forbes on FOX
FOX & Friends
FOX Fan Central
FOX News Live
FOX Online w/ Jamie Colby
FOX News Live Weekend
FOX News Specials
FOX News Sunday
FOX News Watch
FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith
FOX Report Weekend
Geraldo at Large
Hannity & Colmes
Heartland w/ John Kasich
The Journal Editorial Report
The Lineup w/ Kimberly Guilfoyle
The Live Desk w/ Martha MacCallum
On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren
The O'Reilly Factor
Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld
Special Report w/ Brit Hume
Studi B w/ Shepard Smith
War Stories w/ Oliver North
Your World w/ Neil Cavuto

kylejack
10-10-2007, 12:48 PM

Johnnybags
10-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Earlier today, a poll was held to decide which TV News Network has been treating Ron Paul the worst. You can vote and view the results here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=24076

Now it's time to take a look at which Show is treating Ron Paul the worst.

It would appear that FOX News is by far leading the Network poll, and while this may change, I am making a preemptive list of all FOX News programs. Mind you this list is not entirely related, but it is a "Fair and Balanced" list of ALL Fox News Shows. I need all of you to list the programs you feel should be nominated for our new poll (maximum of 10). What we are looking for here are the programs that you feel do not fairly treat, represent, or inform the public about Ron Paul as fairly as they do other candidates.

For example, asking Ron Paul questions then cutting him off multiple times before he can answer would be considered unfair. Another example could be when the political polls are reported to have been "hacked" or that the results are due to people "re-dialing". These are clear examples of unfair attacks towards Ron Paul, which you would not find happening against other candidates.

If you are questioning the point of this, it is in continuation of our discussion of the possible Boycott of companies who advertise during shows that unfairly represent Ron Paul. So far I have seen overwhelming support for this idea, and I would like to get an idea of who our first target would be if we went forward with this.

I feel that we should start with one news agency, then work our way down the list of sponsors. We could obviously then work our way down the list of media agencies.

Below are the preliminary poll options, once an adequate number have been nominated, the official poll will begin.

1/2 Hour News Hour
America's Newsroom
Beltway Boys
The Big Story Weekend
Bulls and Bears
Cashin' In
Cavuto on Business
FNC iMag
Forbes on FOX
FOX & Friends
FOX Fan Central