PDA

View Full Version : Guliani is a strict constructionist?

ARealConservative
10-10-2007, 12:07 PM
How does he get away with claiming this?

For example - he likes the concept of a line item veto but claims it would require a constitutional amendment. I agree, it would require such an amendment.

So would our current federal war on drugs - so can we assume that Guliani supports state rights as it pertains to medical marjiuana?

Well - we know he doesn't support it. So how can he be a strict constructionist?

lucius
10-10-2007, 12:21 PM
I don't know where people are getting this sh*t, but I was knocking on apartment doors yesterday and one vacuous lady was extolling the virtues of jGuliani as a Barry Goldwater-like incarnation. I wanted to ask her if she was high, but thank her for her time and left a dvd instead. :confused:

Adamsa
10-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I don't know where people are getting this sh*t, but I was knocking on apartment doors yesterday and one vacuous lady was extolling the virtues of jGuliani as a Barry Goldwater-like incarnation. I wanted to ask her if she was high, but thank her for her time and left a dvd instead. :confused:

Ron Paul is easily the most Barry Goldwater like, that women is crazy.

lucius
10-10-2007, 01:01 PM
I worry that the top-tier CFR-shills are taking a new tack, mimicking Dr. Paul positions in word only and the semi-waking baa gooood...

Triton
10-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Giuliani is a strict constuctionist, and I am James T. Kirk.

Really I am. Don't you believe me?