PDA

View Full Version : Waco - Rules of Engagement

Anti Federalist
04-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Required viewing on the anniversary of the Federal Bureau of Incineration's murderous rampage.

Part one:

WACO: The Rules of Engagement (1/2) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665#)

Part two:

WACO: The Rules of Engagement (2/2) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1755692679103175934#)

Philhelm
04-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Good flick. It reveals the thugs for what they really are. I love how they supposedly wanted to save children from an alleged pedophile with guns (GUNS, mind you!) by incinerating them. I'm still waiting for another event like this to happen. They have already been mobilizing for a campaign against the militias.

Anti Federalist
04-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Good flick. It reveals the thugs for what they really are. I love how they supposedly wanted to save children from an alleged pedophile with guns (GUNS, mind you!) by incinerating them. I'm still waiting for another event like this to happen. They have already been mobilizing for a campaign against the militias.

That event and that documentary was the turning point for me.

It was the turning point where I realized that the system was engaged, and still is engaged, in a low level war against the American people.

I highly recommend it, especially for some of the younger people around here, who may have only been small children or not even born at the time.

pcosmar
04-19-2010, 05:04 PM
I expect that most here will not even bother to watch this.
But of those that do, I wonder how many will still believe the propaganda.

dannno
04-19-2010, 05:19 PM
I expect that most here will not even bother to watch this.
But of those that do, I wonder how many will still believe the propaganda.

Ya this is definitely worth watching, it is a prime example of how the Feds operate from start to finish, informant to cover-up.

Anybody who thinks they know ANYTHING about Waco from watching the media is sorely misinformed.

It is now 4:19 on 4/19

muzzled dogg
04-19-2010, 05:19 PM
amazing flick

it's on netflix too

Vessol
04-19-2010, 06:22 PM
The most sickening thing is that Janet Napolitano is now the Secretary of Homeland Security.

And Ronald Noble is the Secretary General of INTERPOL which now thanks to Obama has complete immunity within the United States.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/Obama-gives-Interpol-free-hand-in-U_S_-8697583-80291137.html

pcosmar
04-19-2010, 06:43 PM
The most sickening thing is that Janet Napolitano is now the Secretary of Homeland Security.

And Ronald Noble is the Secretary General of INTERPOL which now thanks to Obama has complete immunity within the United States.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/Obama-gives-Interpol-free-hand-in-U_S_-8697583-80291137.html

And those promotions are not accidental. or inconsequential.

Raditude
04-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Remember Waco! I wish they would have wiped the ATF out. But if they won, ATF wouldn't be painted in their bad light like they are. F*ck ATF!

pcosmar
04-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Remember Waco! I wish they would have wiped the ATF out. But if they won, ATF wouldn't be painted in their bad light like they are. F*ck ATF!

Naw,
Reno would have just called an air-strike on the place. And the few survivors would not have had their story told.
I just wish we could get the full stories out to the people rather than the propaganda that is accepted as truth.
Same goes for the OKC bombing.
That was done to defuse the growing anger nationwide. The mood then is similar today, and I am expecting a similar event. again.

TruckinMike
04-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the video, but the part II link is another part I.

TMike

phill4paul
04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Required viewing on the anniversary of the Federal Bureau of Incineration's murderous rampage.

Part one:

WACO: The Rules of Engagement (1/2) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665#)

Part two:

WACO: The Rules of Engagement (1/2) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665#docid=-1755692679103175934)

Damn you beat me to it! There is not enough bump in the world for this video.

Philhelm
04-20-2010, 01:18 AM
That event and that documentary was the turning point for me.

It was the turning point where I realized that the system was engaged, and still is engaged, in a low level war against the American people.

I highly recommend it, especially for some of the younger people around here, who may have only been small children or not even born at the time.

Looking back, I'm not sure when my anti-corrupt government sentiments had developed, but I remember that this one enraged me, and was a real eye-opener. I think I was 13 when Waco occured, and I had watched the burning "compound" on Channel One News. Of course, at the time, I thought they were bad guys and got killed by our heroic men in black. Of course, I'd learn otherwise later. Watching this film, and seeing the Feds act like a bunch of drunken frat boys, saying how they were going to kill everyone, was very telling. I haven't watched it in awhile, but isn't there a scene in which the Feds are mooning the people in the compound? That's certainly the least of their crimes, but it sums up what they are: brutal, souless children.

In any case, this one got me interested in looking up Ruby Ridge, and I had thought that one to be even more enraging, despite the smaller body count.

Anti Federalist
04-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the video, but the part II link is another part I.

TMike

Fixed, thanks.

Anti Federalist
04-20-2010, 10:34 AM
I haven't watched it in awhile, but isn't there a scene in which the Feds are mooning the people in the compound? That's certainly the least of their crimes, but it sums up what they are: brutal, souless children.

Yes there is, that and a number of other torments.

The "Oh shit" part of that film was the FLIR coverage of the back, out of sight of the media showing the operators opening fire on people trying flee the burning building.

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Looking back, I'm not sure when my anti-corrupt government sentiments had developed, but I remember that this one enraged me, and was a real eye-opener. I think I was 13 when Waco occured, and I had watched the burning "compound" on Channel One News. Of course, at the time, I thought they were bad guys and got killed by our heroic men in black. Of course, I'd learn otherwise later. Watching this film, and seeing the Feds act like a bunch of drunken frat boys, saying how they were going to kill everyone, was very telling. I haven't watched it in awhile, but isn't there a scene in which the Feds are mooning the people in the compound? That's certainly the least of their crimes, but it sums up what they are: brutal, souless children.

In any case, this one got me interested in looking up Ruby Ridge, and I had thought that one to be even more enraging, despite the smaller body count.

When I first saw the film in 1999, I wasn't really surprised at the footage, but rather at the remarkably unbiased and soul-searching quality of maker's viewpoints. Instead of slamming the government agents, the producers just showed precisely what happened and left it to the American people to make their own conclusions, that the federal government murdered those folks in Waco.

The "drunk-frat-boy" mentality is prevalent in government. We see it from local police forces to some of those who serve abroad.

ChaosControl
04-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Thanks, I really know little about this. I'll definitely check it out.

TruthisTreason
04-20-2010, 10:45 AM
The 9-11 dispatcher and the local Sheriff sounded like they could have just picked up the phone and had Koresh come down to the station. No need for federal army raid.

pcosmar
04-20-2010, 11:00 AM
The 9-11 dispatcher and the local Sheriff sounded like they could have just picked up the phone and had Koresh come down to the station. No need for federal army raid.

It never was at all necessary.
It was not even about that group, but was an attack against the growing Patriot Movement and any that promoted self deference.
It was to showcase their ability to crush resistance.

It was not fully effective. The OKC bombing was used to turn public opinion against any that spoke of resistance.

They are doing it again.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241095

John Taylor
04-20-2010, 11:02 AM
It never was at all necessary.
It was not even about that group, but was an attack against the growing Patriot Movement and any that promoted self deference.
It was to showcase their ability to crush resistance.

It was not fully effective. The OKC bombing was used to turn public opinion against any that spoke of resistance.

They are doing it again.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241095

+1776.

OKC bombing was used politically to gut the emerging "patriot" movement in the 1990s...

wgadget
04-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Just heard on Rush L. that Dick Morris is quoted as saying that Clinton re-appointed Janet Reno because of his direct involvement in the Waco debacle. LOL...Bribed by Janet Reno..Imagine the desperation.

Anti Federalist
04-21-2010, 01:45 PM
///

Ekrub
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Thank you for posting that. How amazing. The clip w/ Biden in it was disgusting and predictable for Biden. That man is our VP. wow.

Bob Barr had a nice cameo. sp?

Pete_00
04-21-2010, 06:22 PM
YouTube - David Koresh Footage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gBL3PMw7o)

payme_rick
04-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Good video...

Danke
04-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Don't forget the infamous Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi.

The man in the Sierra 1 sniper post at Waco and the Sierra 4 post at Ruby Ridge was FBI marksman Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi. Over the past seven years, he has become the most controversial law enforcement officer in America. For most of that time, the 45-year-old West Point graduate and former infantry officer has been in courtrooms or preparing his defense. At Ruby Ridge, Horiuchi shot and killed Weaver's wife, Vicki, 43, as she held their 10-month-old daughter behind the door of their cabin. He also shot and wounded Weaver, 44, and his friend, Kevin Harris. At Waco, Horiuchi fired into the burning building.

And boycott HS Precision:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fNtBFKYFr4w/SSySQGkIhnI/AAAAAAAAAKg/CedIvFj8OIk/s1600-h/2008HSPrecisionCatalogBackCover.jpg

inibo
04-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Thank you for posting this. Even though I lived through that time I was too wrapped up in my own life to realize what had happened, it was just another Jonestown. Thanks for the eye opener.

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I always love hearing how the Davidians supposedly overwhelmed the BATFE agents with 'superior firepower', yet not a single pane of glass was shot out of the vehicles they were cowering behind nor can you see bullet holes. Nor was there dust/dirt kicked up where the agents supposedly took cover 'fearing for their lives'. The simple fact is that Wesley Clarke (yes, THAT Wesley Clarke) should have been hung by his boot heels for violating Posse Comitatus as giving aid to the BATFE and providing support personnel is an illegal and immoral order. As for Lon Horiuchi, I hope he rots in the Hell I don't believe in with all the other traitors.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Thank you for posting this. Even though I lived through that time I was too wrapped up in my own life to realize what had happened, it was just another Jonestown. Thanks for the eye opener.

More than welcome.

This is a seminal event in US history, a modern day Boston Massacre, I think.

The ramifications of this event are still being felt.

Anti Federalist
04-22-2010, 08:07 PM
I always love hearing how the Davidians supposedly overwhelmed the BATFE agents with 'superior firepower', yet not a single pane of glass was shot out of the vehicles they were cowering behind nor can you see bullet holes. Nor was there dust/dirt kicked up where the agents supposedly took cover 'fearing for their lives'. The simple fact is that Wesley Clarke (yes, THAT Wesley Clarke) should have been hung by his boot heels for violating Posse Comitatus as giving aid to the BATFE and providing support personnel is an illegal and immoral order. As for Lon Horiuchi, I hope he rots in the Hell I don't believe in with all the other traitors.

Or the cattle trailer shot up.

:mad: