PDA

View Full Version : Redstate blog on Rand Paul

Agorism
04-19-2010, 01:07 PM
link here (http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/04/19/rand-paul-and-me)

Matt Collins
04-19-2010, 01:11 PM
I still don't understand how he can like Rand but hate Ron. Talk about inconsistency. Oh well, we'll take what we can get. :)

Anti Federalist
04-19-2010, 01:39 PM
One of the comments that jumped out at me, referring to RP people:

Achance Monday, April 19th at 12:28PM EDT

After spending two and a half days at my state convention putting up with them, I’m ready to round them all up and do great violence to them!

torchbearer
04-19-2010, 01:42 PM
One of the comments that jumped out at me, referring to RP people:

haven't they been doing violence to people long enough?

Anti Federalist
04-19-2010, 01:45 PM
haven't they been doing violence to people long enough?

That was my first thought as well.

Apparently ass raping half the world isn't enough for these people.:mad:

amisspelledword
04-19-2010, 03:04 PM
I want men and women of high moral character who are men and women of conservative principle, not of party.

some good ish right there.

i dont read RedState regularly, but if this is their main guy, then maybe i should.

Agorism
04-19-2010, 03:06 PM
No don't read redstate. They ban Paul supporters on sight.

I've just gone tere lately bc of the senate rce.

lordindra3
04-19-2010, 03:08 PM
What makes me angry is that you will see some of these Redstater's with these badges of honor (im guessing for seniority or position, no???) in their signature that says "Overkill response is the only response!!!" or something like that, with a lightning bolt and an iron fist with American flag and Israel flag, like they are so big bad and tough, killing as many people and then taking questions!! Then the other signature that has a gun that says "no mercey" and then another one with a galant red and white shield for Redstate like they are some bad ass tough guy, he man, masters of the universe. Yet to me that is really sick. I am a war veteran and I will GUARAN-FLIPPIN-TEE YOU THAT THESE F***** PUSSIES NEVER FOUGHT ONCE IN BATTLE AND WOULD NOT SACRIFICE THEIR OWN CHILDREN FOR A NEO CON'S POLITICAN'S MISTAKES!!! GOD I GET SO ANGRY AT THIS CRAP!

John Taylor
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
What makes me angry is that you will see some of these Redstater's with these badges of honor (im guessing for seniority or position, no???) in their signature that says "Overkill response is the only response!!!" or something like that, with a lightning bolt and an iron fist with American flag and Israel flag, like they are so big bad and tough, killing as many people and then taking questions!! Then the other signature that has a gun that says "no mercey" and then another one with a galant red and white shield for Redstate like they are some bad ass tough guy, he man, masters of the universe. Yet to me that is really sick. I am a war veteran and I will GUARAN-FLIPPIN-TEE YOU THAT THESE F***** PUSSIES NEVER FOUGHT ONCE IN BATTLE AND WOULD NOT SACRIFICE THEIR OWN CHILDREN FOR A NEO CON'S POLITICAN'S MISTAKES!!! GOD I GET SO ANGRY AT THIS CRAP!

I know it, but it is their site, so they can use whatever badges and strike forces they wish, and ban whomever they wish. If you want to have an impact, don't discuss politicians, discuss policies. Argue for the principle, not the personality.

lordindra3
04-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Yeah, if you read these comments, they are so worried about RP Repubs taking over the GOP (more like taking BACK the GOP). I cant wait for the day when the true Paleo Conservative types rewin the republican party. We must not get discouraged. It took the Neo Cons 20 years to infiltrate and totally take over and we must do the same and thats why Ron is sooooo smart by preaching to the college kids because they will be the future and they want to save this country. Its only a matter of time and patients before we become the majority again. True small government, strong national defense, international trade with nations and freedom to make your own choices.

The biggest freak is that jpiner guy. He actually really truely says that pro war foreign policy is the "traditional conservative" philosophy!!! HA!!!! Is he kidding me?! I didnt get this info from Ron Paul, but actually from real historical fact checking. He is out of his retarded little mind. Its just that he can say that without question because he is on his "home turf" and we cant educate him differently without getting banned. However, that NH_GOP guy is making things alot worse for us. God bless the USA

John Taylor
04-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Yeah, if you read these comments, they are so worried about RP Repubs taking over the GOP (more like taking BACK the GOP). I cant wait for the day when the true Paleo Conservative types rewin the republican party. We must not get discouraged. It took the Neo Cons 20 years to infiltrate and totally take over and we must do the same and thats why Ron is sooooo smart by preaching to the college kids because they will be the future and they want to save this country. Its only a matter of time and patients before we become the majority again. True small government, strong national defense, international trade with nations and freedom to make your own choices.

The biggest freak is that jpiner guy. He actually really truely says that pro war foreign policy is the "traditional conservative" philosophy!!! HA!!!! Is he kidding me?! I didnt get this info from Ron Paul, but actually from real historical fact checking. He is out of his retarded little mind. Its just that he can say that without question because he is on his "home turf" and we cant educate him differently without getting banned. However, that NH_GOP guy is making things alot worse for us. God bless the USA

JP reads this site. He's a staffer up on capitol hill for one of the neo-con senators. He sounds just like some of the Clarmont Institute guys I knew in college.

Agorism
04-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Paleo usually implies a bunch of cultural beliefs. I'm not a big fan.

lordindra3
04-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Listen, classic conservative/paleo-conservative/constitutional conservative means the old Conservatives. NeoConservative was a self proclaimed name given by Leo Strauss, Irvin Kristol (who actually coined the term himself), Norman Podhoritz, Paul Wolfowitz, David Frum etc. They are all apart of the Machine. I have read extensively on the subject!

You see, Liberal/Progressive Globalism is the left's version of NeoConservatism. They are the same thing. Irvin Kristol (son is Bill Kristol, editor of Weekly Standard, who has also admitted that its called Neo Conservatism and also admitted its goals in interviews) wrote a manifesto on Neo Conservatism in the early 70s. They were more militant in pursuit of globalism than the liberal progressives were so they were pushed out of the Democrat party. They joined the Republican party and didnt make alot of headway until they mixed with the Religious right that became big in the 80s (which Berry Goldwater/Mr.Conservative, despised). Students such as Bill Bennit made their way into the Reagan admin and little by little they took over and their 2000s strategy was to pass off neoconservatism as if it were always the way conservatism has been. If you read articles written by 2002 and before the neocons actually called themselves "neocons", but now you wont read that anymore.

NeoCons admittedly (written by Irvin Kristol, the pioneer) believe that we need to be the militant morally superior leader in the world. That the ends always justify the means. That we HAVE to be a global presence in the world to make it better for us because we are morally superior. But if there is resistance, we must put it out militarily. Also, they believe in redrawing and remapping the middle east. They also believe that growing government is a natural part of a stronger America and that the Wellfare state is not a bad thing if free markets fail. Thus the coined term "Compassionate Conservatism".... I can go on and on about this.

JPinier, if you are reading this, I will make a sworn challange in a public or private debate and if you beat me, I will pay you $1000.00 and I will put the money in a paypal account so its neutral. We cannot do it on Redstate, so it must be neutral. The debate will be about the history of the Conservative movement from the 1901 and up. Please accept my challange because you claim on your safe Redstate that you know what you are talking about. PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN DO THIS! I WILL REFERENCE EVERY EVIDENCE I WILL USE IN MY ARGUMENT. PLEASE ACCEPT IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!!

DeadheadForPaul
04-19-2010, 04:25 PM
An excerpt from the comments on that article:

Apologists for communist mass murder like Ron Paul degrade us all.

WTF does this mean?!?!?!?

:: head explodes ::

lordindra3
04-19-2010, 04:32 PM
@deadheadforPaul- What they mean by that (yes, IT INFURIATES ME!!!) was the reason why Ron Paul got booed the only time during his SRLC speech. It was so angering when Ron Paul got booed for saying "the Chinese and French and Western Powers lost hundreds of thousands of men trying to change the Vietnamese and after we left we became trading partners and friends with the Vietnamse...." Then Ron Paul got booed the only time during the speech.... MY GOD PEOPLE!!! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BOO PEACE??!?!?! No, we love war!!! We love the fact that 50k men died for nothing!!! GRRR!!!! Yet our boy Cheney and Bush put our brave heros to their deaths for a mistake in Iraq, yet dodged the draft during Vietnam!!! *pounding and beating their chests!!!* What a bunch of sick cowards!

You know, I was once a neocon. I was once a pro war guy who defended Bush at every cost until I woke up and Im glad I did.

steph3n
04-19-2010, 04:36 PM
You know, I was once a neocon. I was once a pro war guy who defended Bush at every cost until I woke up and Im glad I did.

:D good!

specsaregood
04-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Ditto. Hell, I gave a speech defending the guy once.

I always knew the federal reserve was bad, but it took Dr. Paul to explain how these wars were only a possible because of the federal reserve. His tying of monetary policy and warmongering together woke me up.