PDA

View Full Version : What is Ron waiting for?

mnewcomb
04-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Could it be he is waiting until Rand's election? To make sure he doesn't siphon off $$$ from Rand's campaign?

Not sure if this was pondered before... sorry if it was.

Schiff_FTW
04-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Assuming you're talking about 2012, if anything he is waiting until after his own re-election to Congress this fall.

mnewcomb
04-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Assuming you're talking about 2012, if anything he is waiting until after his own re-election to Congress this fall.

I guess that would be wise... :o

brandon
04-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Timing....it's not a good time for anyone to announce yet. After the November elections it's game on though. Expect to see a lot of people start announcing then and throughout the following winter/spring.

silentshout
04-19-2010, 11:21 AM
I like the way he is acting..he should be focused on his own congressional re-election, and he isn't engaging in extreme negativity like Palin is about Obama as a person. He just attacks the policies he doesn't like, which is the smart way to do it.

Natalie
04-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I agree that he's waiting until after the November elections. If he announced now, a lot of people would focus their resources on getting Ron elected, and put Rand/Schiff/Kokesh/other liberty candidates on the back burner.