PDA

View Full Version : Who is missing from the Anti-Ron Paul crowd.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Rand's campaign has had these people involved:
Frank Luntz
Dick Cheney
Liz Cheney
Karl Rove
Rudy G.
Bill Bennett
Rick Santorum

I mean this list is like a who's who of the enemies of the Liberty Forest.

Spider-Man
04-19-2010, 10:22 AM
I know, seriously. These are evil, evil people. I'm not even kidding.

Pericles
04-19-2010, 10:24 AM
They all love winners, and that is all political parties care about - winning elections. If being pro liberty wins, then we're pro liberty, if being pro statist wins, we're pro statist.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 10:25 AM
It's more than that. Trey is down 15 points. They love war.

Fozz
Frank Luntz
Dick Cheney
Liz Cheney
Karl Rove
Rudy G.
Bill Bennett
Rick Santorum

These are the enemies of liberty. I'm shocked that Lindsay Graham hasn't endorsed Grayson.

Chester Copperpot
Frank Luntz
Dick Cheney
Liz Cheney
Karl Rove
Rudy G.
Bill Bennett
Rick Santorum

Bill Bennett and Frank Luntz endorsed Grayson???

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Bill Bennett and Frank Luntz endorsed Grayson???

Both have come out to help him.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 10:26 AM
These are the enemies of liberty. I'm shocked that Lindsay Graham hasn't endorsed Grayson.

That is weird that Lindsey hasn't helped yet. hmmmmm.

Chester Copperpot
04-19-2010, 10:30 AM
I hate those guys.. bennet and luntz..

Matt Collins
04-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Huck isn't involved, but I kind of took care of that early on ;)

John Taylor
04-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Huck isn't involved, but I kind of took care of that early on ;)

Can't we get Palin to cut an ad?

If only Lindsey Graham would endorse... Grayson.

dannno
04-19-2010, 10:36 AM
They all love winners, and that is all political parties care about - winning elections. If being pro liberty wins, then we're pro liberty, if being pro statist wins, we're pro statist.

Have you not been keeping up :confused:

This:

It isn't about people with (R) next to their name winning elections, it is about an agenda. They don't care about Republicans at all. A faction of the neo-conservatives are Democrat and that is why they are able to maintain their foreign interventions.

As you probably know, neo-conservatives aren't even conservative. In fact they are very close to Trotsky.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Can't we get Palin to cut an ad?

If only Lindsey Graham would endorse... Grayson.

She's already in a radio ad. It uses her Fox news interview. I'm still thinking the Rihanna endorsement is bigger. Whoever gets that wins:
YouTube - Rihanna - Rude Boy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A&feature=fvst)
:D :D :D :D

NoHero
04-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Bill Kristol would be up there, but his cyborg, Palin, malfunctioned and endorsed Rand already... DOH!

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 10:39 AM
Kristol will put his Fox News hack on it.

silentshout
04-19-2010, 11:22 AM
I completely agree..it's a scary list.

TC95
04-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Frank Luntz
Dick Cheney
Liz Cheney
Karl Rove
Rudy G.
Bill Bennett
Rick Santorum

Giuliani is missing from the list. Just got this in an e-mail today:

"The Neo-Con establishment is pulling out all the stops to beat Rand.

First, Dick Cheney endorsed his opponent. Next, Rick Santorum. And today, Mr. Big Government Republican himself is slithering into the race.

That's right. Rudy Giuliani has stuck his beak into Rand's race, endorsing his opponent and blaming Rand for being part of the "blame America" crowd. Disgusting.

I am sure you remember my famous dust-up with old Rudy during the second presidential debate in 2007...

YouTube - Ron Paul vs. Rudy Giuliani (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKITUOl0NBc)

The DC big government establishment is proving that they will pull out all the stops to defeat Rand. Quite simply, they can not stand the thought of a real, Constitutional conservative in the United States Senate and they will scorch the earth to try and keep Rand out."

That's not the entirety of the e-mail, but donations were requested to be given at randpaul2010.com

Distinguished Gentleman
04-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Is Matt Collins implying that he blackmailed Mike Huckabee to keep him out of the race? Secret footage of him enjoying the truffle shuffle? ;)

I'd add Gingrich, McCain, Romney, and Chris Wallace to the list, though I don't know if they would endorse.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 11:35 AM
One, Rudy G. was on my list.

Two, Matt Collins took Huckabee to Matt Collins' favorite buffet. The Collins' can convince most big boned Arkansas politicians to be distracted. He's the mail version of Monica. Cue video.

specsaregood
04-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Has AIPAC officially endorsed Grayson yet?

At this point, I'd be less than surprised if Benjamin Netanyahu makes an endorsement and comes stumping for him.

TC95
04-19-2010, 11:38 AM
One, Rudy G. was on my list.

Two, Matt Collins took Huckabee to Matt Collins' favorite buffet. The Collins' can convince most big boned Arkansas politicians to be distracted. He's the mail version of Monica. Cue video.

Yeah, I didn't notice that at first. Now I see it.

GunnyFreedom
04-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Is it just me, or does this look like a far far larger proxy war than just McConnell vs Bunning? A proxy war for the heart and soul of the GOP between the neocons and the embattled paleo- and fiscal- cons?

itshappening
04-19-2010, 11:51 AM
the talkshow drones like Hannity and Levin will start talking up Grayson soon, just wait and see. Beck may even stab us in the back too all in good time. They will close ranks mark my words

this is why we need to get Rand as much money as possible. He is doing really well in KY and the media there tend to be fair to him so it's not going to work.

The Bunning and Palin endorsement trumps everything. Rand just needs to buy ads and mailers to publicize it, the more the better...

Justinjj1
04-19-2010, 11:56 AM

So does Rand.

Rand Paul supports the war in Afghanistan, wants to increase military spending, and believes that the U.S should "get tough" on Iran and keep Guantanamo open.
Besides the fact that Rand wants congress to actually declare war, I don't see a whole hell of a lot of difference between his foreign policy beliefs and the neocons.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 11:59 AM
So does Rand.

Rand Paul supports the war in Afghanistan, wants to increase military spending, and believes that the U.S should "get tough" on Iran and keep Guantanamo open.
Besides the fact that Rand wants congress to actually declare war, I don't see a whole hell of a lot of difference between his foreign policy beliefs and the neo-cons.

Someone has their head in their hind quarters. The above statement is about as factual as a "truther" rant.

specsaregood
04-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Is it just me, or does this look like a far far larger proxy war than just McConnell vs Bunning? A proxy war for the heart and soul of the GOP between the neocons and the embattled paleo- and fiscal- cons?

Very insightful Gunny.
Now would be a good time for DeMint to throw his lot in and prove which side he is on. That he has not taken a position endorsement-wise speaks volumes to me.

Fozz
04-19-2010, 12:02 PM
So does Rand.

Besides the fact that Rand wants congress to actually declare war, I don't see a whole hell of a lot of difference between his foreign policy beliefs and the neocons.

You are an idiot.

Justinjj1
04-19-2010, 12:03 PM
What part of my earlier post is false? Those are all opinions that he has publicly stated.

Fozz
04-19-2010, 12:07 PM
What part of my earlier post is false? Those are all opinions that he has publicly stated.

You are a liar.

I realize that politicians have to say certain things to get elected, but that's the reason I hate politicians. Rand Paul is shaping up to be a very stereotypical politician.

Anyways, this is my last post about him. I better shut up before I get banned.

Justinjj1
04-19-2010, 12:11 PM
For Immediate Release
November 19, 2009

BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY – Leading United States Senate candidate Rand Paul today criticized the Obama administration’s decision to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center and try terrorism suspects in United States Civil Courts.

"Foreign terrorists do not deserve the protections of our Constitution," said Dr. Paul. "These thugs should stand before military tribunals and be kept off American soil. I will always fight to keep Kentucky safe and that starts with cracking down on our enemies."

Rand Paul response to Dick Cheney endorsement:

"The former vice president appears to have the Grayson campaign's false attack ads and establishment politicians in Washington as his only source of information. Had he spoken to Rand or read about his positions, he would know that Rand Paul stands for a strong national defense, getting tough, as opposed to talking tough, with Iran, keeping Guantanamo Bay open and trying terror suspects in military tribunals"

Rand Paul Q&A - Wall Street Journal's Washington Wire

Washington Wire: What should happen in Afghanistan?
Paul: I support a declaration of war in Afghanistan.

The Rand Paul campaign also uses a somewhat different tone than Ron Paul’s on military spending: “In Rand’s proposed budget, defense spending would represent a larger percentage of the total budget than it does today"

specsaregood
04-19-2010, 12:14 PM
A declaration of war is different than our current strategy of nation building.

"A larger percentage of the total budget" does not mean increase military spending.

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 12:15 PM
For Immediate Release
November 19, 2009

BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY – Leading United States Senate candidate Rand Paul today criticized the Obama administration’s decision to close the Guantanamo Bay detention center and try terrorism suspects in United States Civil Courts.

"Foreign terrorists do not deserve the protections of our Constitution," said Dr. Paul. "These thugs should stand before military tribunals and be kept off American soil. I will always fight to keep Kentucky safe and that starts with cracking down on our enemies."

Rand Paul response to Dick Cheney endorsement:

"The former vice president appears to have the Grayson campaign's false attack ads and establishment politicians in Washington as his only source of information. Had he spoken to Rand or read about his positions, he would know that Rand Paul stands for a strong national defense, getting tough, as opposed to talking tough, with Iran, keeping Guantanamo Bay open and trying terror suspects in military tribunals"

Rand Paul Q&A - Wall Street Journal's Washington Wire

Washington Wire: What should happen in Afghanistan?
Paul: I support a declaration of war in Afghanistan.

The Rand Paul campaign also uses a somewhat different tone than Ron Paul’s on military spending: “In Rand’s proposed budget, defense spending would represent a larger percentage of the total budget than it does today"

Nowhere does he say it should remain open, increase defense spending or that he supports the actions in Afghanistan. Thanks for proving you were a liar.

Fozz
04-19-2010, 12:22 PM

Why do you disagree with that? Do you think that Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and interest payments should be a large proportion of our budget, or even exist?

Justinjj1
04-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Yes, it clearly states that it should remain open and that he supports war on Afghanistan.

I will concede the fact that maybe the total amount of military spending would not necessarily go up with his proposed budget but only make up a greater percentage of the overall budget.

All I did was point out Rand's positions on the issues, using interviews or statements from his website.

GunnyFreedom
04-19-2010, 12:26 PM
LMAO -- 25% of $100 is $25 where 30% of $70 is $21 :D

BamaFanNKy
04-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Yes, it clearly states that it should remain open and that he supports war on Afghanistan.

I will concede the fact that maybe the total amount of military spending would not necessarily go up with his proposed budget but only make up a greater percentage of the overall budget.

All I did was point out Rand's positions on the issues, using interviews or statements from his website.

Yes he supports a declaration of war just like his dad and he believes the prisoners should be put on trial and until then left in Gitmo. Your stretching this to be different. You must like splintering a movement:
YouTube - The People's Front (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE)

Fozz
04-19-2010, 12:32 PM

This may help you

http://www.codepink4peace.org/calendar.php

Matt Collins
04-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Is Matt Collins implying that he blackmailed Mike Huckabee to keep him out of the race?No, but sometimes honey is better than vinegar ;)

The Collins' can convince most big boned Arkansas politicians to be distracted.:rolleyes: