PDA

View Full Version : Call for graphic artists

buffalokid777
06-07-2007, 02:39 AM
We need a killer Ron Paul anti war T-shirt

I'm not talking run of the mill....I'm thinking something of the quality of Avaroth's stop dreaming video....

We need a killer stop the war in Iraq...vote Ron Paul T-shirt that has a picture of Ron Paul on the front, with some of his best anti-Iraq war quotes on the back.

This is imperative....If anyone can put this together please do.....

Ron Paul being against Iraq from day 1 is our BIGGEST selling point....he followed integrety instead of following the pack of warmongers....

Never underestimate how valuble this is his to his campaign.

If any quality graphic artist can convey this in a T-shirt, I'll be able to sell you a bunch....we need a killer Anti-war Pro Ron Paul T-shirt to accomplish our mission...we need to sell Ron Paul on his anti war stance first and foremost....

Graphic Artists....Impress us with your creativity and help the cause!

RonPaul4President
06-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I think a good start would be to get rid of the word "war". There was never any war going on. It has been an invasion and occupation from day one. The USA is the invader and those living there are merely defending their homeland, temples, families, religion, and human rights.

buffalokid777
06-08-2007, 02:15 AM
I think a good start would be to get rid of the word "war". There was never any war going on. It has been an invasion and occupation from day one. The USA is the invader and those living there are merely defending their homeland, temples, families, religion, and human rights.

Unfortunately the American public is so dumbed down.....occupation is just too big a word to use instead of war....

The American people understand War....they don't understand occupation.....

It's just too big a word....

That is why I feel we need to support the anti-WAR stance.....

TruthLiberates
06-11-2007, 08:26 PM
I disagree, it is a war.

He voted no to going to war.