PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend told me of the increasing high tech police state around her Ohio Mall

btalex1990
04-18-2010, 08:17 PM
http://uswgo.com/my-girlfriend-told-me-of-the-increasing-high-tech-police-state-around-her-ohio-mall.htm

Author: Brian D. Hill

I just received word from my girlfriend Bethany on the phone today about how her mall is becoming more of a spitting image of a police state all of the time. At her mall she told me that at the arcade it is entirely automated, there is nobody working there, not even giving out prizes. So there is nobody to help people there yet there is probably surveillance cameras watching everyone. Also at the mall she said she got in trouble by undercover cops instead of regular cops. So could this mean that instead of police officers helping people that ask for it they are watching on everybody in the mall in the darkness only to make arrests. When cops only purpose is to make arrests and not assist or help the people, then we are no longer in a democracy but in a collective police state.

My girlfriend never told me the name of the mall or the location so I checked it out by looking for the closest mall and found it and the arcade name. It is the Pocket Change Arcade and the mall that is going into total high tech automation and high tech police state tactics is Northtowne Mall, Ohio.

If what my girlfriend told me is right, then the malls are stepping away from cops wearing uniforms, and going more for undercover cops running around watching and arresting people. Our tax dollars at work when in reality the police are suppose to help and assist Americans not just make arrests but now they are becoming spies hiding within the darkness.

So my girlfriends mall and arcade she visits is becoming totally more automated and becoming more of what resembles to a high tech police state where citizens just walk around like dumb cattle being hurdled around by undercover police that hide in the darkness instead of wearing reguler uniforms by day. More and more Alex Jones seems right about the fact that America already a police state as more local areas become infested with security cameras, total jobless automation, and more tyranny.

foofighter20x
04-18-2010, 10:10 PM
1. Malls are private property.

2. Were these "undercover cops" actually mall security?

In short, what's your point?

Mall security measures taken by its PRIVATE owners does not equal a police state.