PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham being called out for his gayness at the Greenville Tea Party

sharpsteve2003
04-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Lindsey Graham being called out for his gayness at the Greenville Tea Party
YouTube - Lindsey Graham being called out for his gayness at the Greenville Tea Party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MCXjkS8cc)

Matt Collins
04-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Who is that guy?

BuddyRey
04-18-2010, 08:07 PM
I've got no problem with gay people, but gay politicians like Lindsey Graham who actively seek legislative restrictions on individual freedom while engaging in the same behavior they demonize in their private lives...that's just contemptible.

AlexMerced
04-18-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm not fan of LG, but is there any proof to these allegations... (I always did get that vibe from him)

UWDude
04-18-2010, 08:26 PM
I've got no problem with gay people, but gay politicians like Lindsey Graham who actively seek legislative restrictions on individual freedom while engaging in the same behavior they demonize in their private lives...that's just contemptible.

Yah... and... if he is in the closet, and wants to stay that way, he probably has people who OWN his votes for all sorts of weird laws they want passed.

Sibel Edmunds said in her deposition that the Turks set up a female congresswoman with an underage lesbian encounter they caught on film... all just to assure she would vote against the resolution to condemn Turkey for the Armenian genocide, (which always fails, probably due to contributions and blackmail)

AlexMerced
04-18-2010, 08:51 PM
is there any proof that lyndsay graham is gay, or is this just random babble

0zzy
04-18-2010, 08:57 PM

What individual freedoms has he tried to restrict for gay people which he himself indulges in?

BuddyRey
04-18-2010, 09:01 PM
What individual freedoms has he tried to restrict for gay people which he himself indulges in?

He voted for both the Defense of Marriage Act and the Federal Marriage Amendment.

But beyond just the marriage issue, he also has an atrocious record of voting for foreign wars, curtailments of civil and legal freedoms, and supporting pretty much anything the statists support. He's king of all RINOs.

0zzy
04-18-2010, 09:05 PM
He voted for both the Defense of Marriage Act and the Federal Marriage Amendment.

But beyond just the marriage issue, he also has an atrocious record of voting for foreign wars, curtailments of civil and legal freedoms, and supporting pretty much anything the statists support. He's king of all RINOs.

I just don't understand the idea that all gay men should somehow support gay marriage. It's as if people are suggesting that because he is a closet homosexual (source?) he is a self-hater for voting for things like that.

though he very damn well is a RINO.

TCE
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
is there any proof that lyndsay graham is gay, or is this just random babble

No proof, but check out his Wikipedia picture and a couple of the Youtubes asking him that question. Also, he is 54 and not married.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Graham

AlexMerced
04-18-2010, 09:08 PM
No proof, but check out his Wikipedia picture and a couple of the Youtubes asking him that question. Also, he is 54 and not married.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Graham

That may be just because he's lyndsay graham

Matt Collins
04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ChTVZMEFRwY/SLng_Z2YB6I/AAAAAAAAAOs/dkDFtDJCmp8/s400/mitt%2520romney%2520fudge.jpg

AlexMerced
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
oi, Lyndsay Graham has plenty of things to take him down with other than speculating on his sexuality which no one has a real proof to speculate on.

JeNNiF00F00
04-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Everyone here thinks the man is gay. No proof but it wouldn't shock me if he was.

Pete_00
04-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Beware organized militant homosexuals...beware how homosexuals that are not part of the "agenda" can be blackmailed.

The homosexual agenda is real and is used by the New World Order. Bounded by their homosexuality, by their hatred of everything traditional, by their sociopathy and by their burning desire to impose their will on others...they are a formidable army of "useful idiots".

But like the guy in my signature warns...when the "kick in the big fat bottom" comes and they are no longer useful, they can kiss their gay rights goodbye. The rulers will want a stable and strong society they dont want "out of the closet" homosexuality around, "inside the closet" yes (in fact many of our overlords are homosexuals) but out-of-the-closet and gay rights will grant you a trip to the gulags.

I also know for a fact that the media and show business in anglo-american countries are overrun by the gay agenda. Someone close to me used to work in New York and LA show business, Hollywood is totally and completly homosexual (and communist) and if you want a career and fame you have to pay the "pants down tax". Clooney´s, Pitt´s, Aflecks´s...all of them...

Imperial
04-18-2010, 09:36 PM
This is sad. I joined this movement because I care about having real discussion and real alternatives. This is just avoiding discussion by calling him gay. Instead of saying "X policies are bad, so reject him" you are saying "He is gay, reject him."

Pitiful, pitiful...

0zzy
04-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Beware organized militant homosexuals...beware how homosexuals that are not part of the "agenda" can be blackmailed.

The homosexual agenda is real and is used by the New World Order. Bounded by their homosexuality, by their hatred of everything traditional, by their sociopathy and by their burning desire to impose their will on others...they are a formidable army of "useful idiots".

But like the guy in my signature warns...when the "kick in the big fat bottom" comes and they are no longer useful, they can kiss their gay rights goodbye. The rulers will want a stable and strong society they dont want "out of the closet" homosexuality around, "inside the closet" yes (in fact many of our overlords are homosexuals) but out-of-the-closet and gay rights will grant you a trip to the gulags.

I also know for a fact that the media and show business in anglo-american countries are overrun by the gay agenda. Someone close to me used to work in New York and LA show business, Hollywood is totally and completly homosexual (and communist) and if you want a career and fame you have to pay the "pants down tax". Clooney´s, Pitt´s, Aflecks´s...all of them...

I can't tell if you are a parody account or not.

Uriel999
04-18-2010, 09:48 PM
why does it matter if he is gay? We all know he sucks, but I don't care if he sucks men's genitals.

UWDude
04-18-2010, 09:50 PM

He also says South Africa was a paradise until apartheid ended.

Pete_00
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM

http://blog.singersroom.com/celebs/index.php/2009/10/30/say-what-omarion-talks-rihanna-dark-side/

"With God and the industry, it’s really dark. The dark side is having to get in, there’s a certain submission you need to have. Just like a gang [initiation], so to speak. You might have to do something against your moral code." - Omarion (Singer)

I know what im saying, this little things i get from the net are just a confirmation of what someone close to me told me. Want contracts? Fame? Fortune? Then do "something" very nasty and never mind that hidden camera used to blackmail you...

YouTube - Dave Chappelle On Secret Societies and homosexuality (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-6jPCF7tEU)

Chappelle turned down a multi-million dollar contract and escaped to Africa...

BTW...all this "illuminatti" and "satanism" type of stuff they put in movies, music videos, etc...its just disinfo...

He also says South Africa was a paradise until apartheid ended.

I said COMPARED to the rest of Africa, South Africa was a paradise for everyone...

JeNNiF00F00
04-18-2010, 10:02 PM
This is sad. I joined this movement because I care about having real discussion and real alternatives. This is just avoiding discussion by calling him gay. Instead of saying "X policies are bad, so reject him" you are saying "He is gay, reject him."

Pitiful, pitiful...

No. They are saying if he is HIDING something, such as being gay that "others' can use this against him, for whatever reasons he would want to keep it "in the closet" when it comes to him voting and representing the people of south carolina. If the issue was of him being "gay", people wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. The problem is, he is NOT representing the people here and people are ticked off and trying to figure out why he is passing votes on a platform he didn't run on. That is all.

UWDude
04-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I said COMPARED to the rest of Africa, South Africa was a paradise for everyone...

No you didn't.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2635033&postcount=5

Nice try. Bye bye.

Pete_00
04-19-2010, 12:05 AM
No you didn't.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2635033&postcount=5

Nice try. Bye bye.

What i wrote: "Old South Africa was a paradise in Africa, for blacks and whites."

By writing that it was a paradise in Africa i was implying that it was a paradise compared to the rest of Africa.

Now quit your bitching...

PS - The "Nice try. Bye bye." gives you some sort of intellectual hardon? :)

Light
04-19-2010, 12:07 AM
Ignore UWDude, he is a white-hating racist. His entire post history here has almost entirely been dedicated to being a racist.

AlexMerced
04-19-2010, 04:29 AM

Pitiful, pitiful...

this is how I feel

AlexMerced
04-19-2010, 04:30 AM
No. They are saying if he is HIDING something, such as being gay that "others' can use this against him, for whatever reasons he would want to keep it "in the closet" when it comes to him voting and representing the people of south carolina. If the issue was of him being "gay", people wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. The problem is, he is NOT representing the people here and people are ticked off and trying to figure out why he is passing votes on a platform he didn't run on. That is all.

Yeah... but there is still very little evidence to even bother speculating