PDA

View Full Version : "my internship with Goldman sachs starts this week"

lester1/2jr
04-18-2010, 03:45 PM
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_G/threadview?m=te&bn=8089&tid=590679&mid=590679&tof=73&frt=2#590679

lol. poor kid opens up to yahoo discussion board, is met with bad jokes, anti semetism and more bad jokes

Vessol
04-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Lol @ the comments.

This was by far the best

"In my interview at GS they had an ethics test. The interviewer excused himself and dropped his wallet on the way out. A few us that had interview met at a bar after our interviews. The same thing happened to all of them. It seems this was the big test. If you passed you got the internship. If you took the wallet you did not get the job. If you gave the wallet back untouched you did not get the job. If you took the money in the wallet and pretend never to have seen it you got the job! They even let you keep the money. How cool is that! I love those guys."

lester1/2jr
04-18-2010, 04:08 PM
The yahoo boards are full of insanity, no moreso than when something like this happens. I remember on the Lehman bros board, I never held the stock, one post

"I have lost so much money I just punched my grandfather in the face. what should i do"

"help him up"

of course, the stock went belly up soon after

BlackTerrel
04-18-2010, 04:19 PM
I'd take into account who posts there.

Why is this kid posting about his new job on Yahoo. Does he also tell a bunch of strangers what he got for Christmas.

Regardless Goldman and all those Investment banks suck. Moving money around and skimming from the top (and that's when they're not defrauding people).