PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined - New Alex Jones Film - April 17, 2010

Baptist
04-16-2010, 12:27 AM
This movie was just released today.

Go to YouTube for high def. youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

YouTube - Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E)

Baptist
04-16-2010, 01:07 AM
bump

BuddyRey
04-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Sweet! This looks like his best yet.

Baptist
04-16-2010, 03:20 AM
They are getting good at these flicks. It will be interesting to see what they are putting out in a few years.

eOs
04-16-2010, 03:29 AM
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I had to stop after the 137th quote of some government official talking about a "new world order." Ok, we get it, there's governmental forces that would like to restrategize how geopolitics is played out on a global scale by possible alliances, treaties and so on. This has been going on since forever. The only thing I really have to say about any of it is that if a plan such as this is going to work, we would need to destroy the current system, start over, and build from there. There are too many flaws now for something like that to ever work, and if we were ever to accomplish it, the highest form of governmental power would need to simply lay out the basic rights we as humans have, and keep it as general as possible. Their job would be simply to safeguard these rights in terms of communities trying to disregard them. Really would be nice for humanity as a whole to not have to tolerate human rights violations such as china's, NK's and iran's. But hey, it's the people's choice, right?...

qwerty
04-16-2010, 03:33 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/brq1z/invisible_empire_a_new_world_order_defined_full/

Baptist
04-16-2010, 10:50 AM
afternoon bump.

Original_Intent
04-16-2010, 10:52 AM
I got linked to it from another site...been watching it for about 90 minutes - very well done.

FrankRep
04-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

Infowars.com (http://www.Infowars.com/)
April 17, 2010

YouTube - Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E)

Jason Bermas anticipated documentary Invisible Empire exposes the New World Order in their own words, by painstakingly showing how the elite have not only conspired to create a dictatorial global government in private, but have publicly stated their agenda hundreds of times in public.

By highlighting the words of people like Paul Wolfowitz, Michael Mullen, David Cameron, Gordon Brown and many many others, Invisible Empire dispenses with the conjecture and sticks to the cold hard facts. This movie is guaranteed to wake up even the most ardent skeptic to the manifestly provable acceleration towards an authoritarian planetary regime that intends to control and regulate every aspect of our existence.

Invisible Empire is all conspiracy and no theory – proving beyond doubt how the elite have openly conspired to insidiously rule the globe via the engines of the CFR, the United Nations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg group.

The film traces the lineage of the evolution of global governance from Samuel Zane Batten’s 1919 manifesto New World Order, through to Hitler’s vision of a 1000 year Reich, to the modern incarnation of the conspiracy which has its roots in the evil deeds of people like George H. W. Bush, David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger.

Invisible Empire catalogues the primary criminal enterprises through which the agenda is financed, operated and advanced – government controlled drug-running, false flag terror, banking scams, and state sponsored assassination. Jason Bermas presents Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined produced by Alex Jones.

ctiger2
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I hope it mentions the Zionists who are behind all this.

Truth-Bringer
04-18-2010, 11:13 AM
Thanks. I wondered if it would be up for free immediately.

FrankRep
04-18-2010, 11:16 AM
http://www.shopjbs.org/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/S/h/Shadows_of_Power_web.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882791346/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=0882791346)

The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0882791346/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=libert0f-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=0882791346)
by James Perloff

Does America have a hidden oligarchy? Is U.S. foreign policy run by a closed shop? What is the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations)? It began in 1921 as a front organization for J.P. Morgan and Company. By World War II it had acquired unrivaled influence on American foreign policy. Hundreds of U.S. government administrators and diplomats have been drawn from its ranks - regardless of which party has occupied the White House. But what does the Council on Foreign Relations stand for? Why do the major media avoid discussing it? What has been its impact on America's past - and what is it planning for the future? (2008, 272pp, pb)

Free Moral Agent
04-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah I watched it as soon as it was up on DailyPaul. Its probably the most coherent movie on the NWO, but thats not saying much if you've seen any other videos on this topic. Unfortunately I think this movie STILL doesn't focus enough on what the NWO is and isn't and that Bermas needed to show more direct correlation between agenda and outcomes. I was more interested in learning about the process in how these organizations and secret societies function. It could of been more educational, but instead he injected a rehashing of supposedly false flag events and made little attempt at showing evidence between these events and NWO front groups (even though I'm sure it exists somewhere). I recommend watching this video, nonetheless!

QueenB4Liberty
04-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Good movie. He should have just stopped before adding all the stuff about the homosexuals and underage boys, but the rest was good.

BuddyRey
04-18-2010, 03:42 PM
It doesn't have Webster Tarpley praising FDR and calling for the return of Glass-Steagall, like in Fall of the Republic, does it?

emazur
04-18-2010, 03:59 PM
It doesn't have Webster Tarpley praising FDR and calling for the return of Glass-Steagall, like in Fall of the Republic, does it?

I don't think Tarpley was even in this one. Probably the commentator who got the most time was G. Edward Griffin.

Anyway, it was good but like another poster said they should've dropped the anti-**** stuff (which wasn't too much of the movie, but still)

Pete_00
04-18-2010, 07:21 PM
The homosexual stuff has every reason to be there.

Its perfectly reasonable to think that sexual perversion, sexual crimes, homosexuality and the potential of blackmail this things generate are part of this whole thing.

Besides, there are many "strange" stories involving government, show business and even military...too many...

BuddyRey
04-18-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't think Tarpley was even in this one. Probably the commentator who got the most time was G. Edward Griffin.

That's a vast improvement, I must say! :D

pcosmar
04-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Damn,
Just finished watching.
This is a must see.

Then join the resistance.
:(

Baptist
04-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Just finished it. It was good. As with most of these films, though, probably too much information for the average Joe. They should make like a trilogy or series of films where each film addresses one or two issues. You could make an entire movie about CIA drug running, gay sex and idol worshiping Republicans, or any of the wars we've started recently.

Natalie
04-19-2010, 10:26 PM
I just watched it. It was pretty good. I didn't really like how he spent the first 20 minutes showing clips of people saying "The New World Order" over and over. They could have shortened that down a lot. I've been watching AJ's movies for five or six years, so after a while they get kind of repetitive. It's a lot of the same information in every film, ya know... It was still good though.

pcosmar
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
I just watched it. It was pretty good. I didn't really like how he spent the first 20 minutes showing clips of people saying "The New World Order" over and over. They could have shortened that down a lot. I've been watching AJ's movies for five or six years, so after a while they get kind of repetitive. It's a lot of the same information in every film, ya know... It was still good though.

I think that was a deliberate attempt to get it through the thick skulls of those that think the NWO is some Conspiracy Theory.

Natalie
04-20-2010, 04:39 PM
I think that was a deliberate attempt to get it through the thick skulls of those that think the NWO is some Conspiracy Theory.

Yeah. I guess he makes his movies for beginners... like people that are new to whole nwo thing. Which is good, but it's kinda boring for people that are not new to it.

I didn't get to watch the last 5 minutes of the movie because the player froze. I don't know how he wrapped up the whole gay Congressman part, but I wasn't really crazy about that part of the movie either. I don't really care if some Republican Congressman like to do it with other dudes. I just care if they uphold the Constitution, which they don't. Two guys having sex with each other does not infringe on my rights, so I don't see how that fit in with the rest of the movie. Did he explain what the point of that was in the last 5 minutes of the movie? I just thought it seemed out of place.

pcosmar
04-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Yeah. I guess he makes his movies for beginners... like people that are new to whole nwo thing. Which is good, but it's kinda boring for people that are not new to it.

I didn't get to watch the last 5 minutes of the movie because the player froze. I don't know how he wrapped up the whole gay Congressman part, but I wasn't really crazy about that part of the movie either. I don't really care if some Republican Congressman like to do it with other dudes. I just care if they uphold the Constitution, which they don't. Two guys having sex with each other does not infringe on my rights, so I don't see how that fit in with the rest of the movie. Did he explain what the point of that was in the last 5 minutes of the movie? I just thought it seemed out of place.

It came across to me, that the filmmaker was exposing the hypocrisy of those that pretend to have some moral justification, but are involved in that activity. In this case homosexuality and child sex, but could also be true of the WOD, 2nd amendment, or nearly any other issue.

dannno
04-20-2010, 05:06 PM

Well this all gets back to the reason why I think it is important to question the Obama birth certificate. Personally, I could care less if Obama was born in Kenya if he followed the Constitution when signing legislation and attempted to curtail our foreign empire.. and personally I could care less if senators and congressmen were having homosexual relations with prostitutes or otherwise. I really don't care as long as they are following their oath of office. HOWEVER... the reason it is so important is because these people are part of a tight-knit group that brag about and are involved in these sexual escapades, and these representatives have a public image that contradicts that behavior.. This means there is ripe opportunity for blackmail, so representatives that could have gone into politics for good reasons to begin with are suddenly entangled in a machine that forces them to do the bidding of the establishment less they get exposed by the establishment. Obama I believe is facing the same scenario with his citizenship. I believe the establishment could come out tomorrow and present evidence that could convict Obama of treason, the punishment potentially being death. Obama literally cannot act in the interest that he wants, he has to act in the interest of the establishment because I believe he is being blackmailed. So I would rather get it over with, find out the truth about his citizenship.. complete the vetting process, after all, that is the main purpose of vetting a candidate so they cannot be blackmailed.