PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL PROGRAMMERS! (update)

Petar
10-10-2007, 10:22 AM
delete

kylejack
10-10-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm not a programmer, but it looks like a fantastic idea. I can't wait to see the map.

FrankRep
10-10-2007, 10:28 AM
What's up! This is Frank from the UoM Rally.

EvilEngineer
10-10-2007, 11:10 AM
If you are going to be using Flash as the main application for the page you should probably just use php for the back end to interact with handling data from the application to the MySql server. That combo always works well for me.

Petar
10-10-2007, 11:36 AM
If you are going to be using Flash as the main application for the page you should probably just use php for the back end to interact with handling data from the application to the MySql server. That combo always works well for me.

I referred your inquiry to my technical director, and he informed me that he prefers Java. If you would like to join my projects online google group and observe its progress first hand, send me a private message.

Petar
10-10-2007, 12:13 PM
What's up! This is Frank from the UoM Rally.

Hi Frank from the rally.

Petar
10-10-2007, 12:15 PM
I'm not a programmer, but it looks like a fantastic idea. I can't wait to see the map.

Yeah, the map is very dramatic....download my presentation from the first link in the post and just take a look. Make sure to put me in touch with anyone who may be able to help. Thanks

TechnoGuyRob
10-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Are you going to use a Flash applet, then? How about an API so we can all use this information?

If you want, I can code the SQL database and XML API that allows one to grab all this info no matter what you're using.

Petar
10-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Are you going to use a Flash applet, then? How about an API so we can all use this information?

If you want, I can code the SQL database and XML API that allows one to grab all this info no matter what you're using.

Thanks immensely for your interest in the project. Please provide me with your email address so that I can send you an invitation to the projects Google Group. In the mean time I will forward your inquiries to my technical director.