PDA

View Full Version : How do we stop the fraud?

TC95
04-17-2010, 10:35 AM
TPTB are not just gonna let us have Ron Paul even if everyone in America wants him. I'm sure they'll do everything they can to rig the election. So, how do we stop the fraud so they can't steal this from us?

JamesButabi
04-17-2010, 10:44 AM
I always thought this as well. My mother, what I would consider a conservative Democrat loves Ron Paul and this is the first year she is considering registering. She always says to me, even if all of us vote for a guy like Ron Paul the election would be rigged and whoever they wanted would pull out an upset. I don't really disagree with her but I will push hard for RP 2012.

TC95
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
No offense, but there has to be a better answer than this. All our pushing for Ron Paul will be in vain if they just rig it and steal it from us. We can't let that happen. If we're gonna push, we gotta push to win. I don't know how to stop the thugs, but there has to be a way. Why would Ron Paul even run if he doesn't think there's a chance of winning because it'll just be rigged?

raiha
04-17-2010, 01:37 PM
He has always thought he wouldn't win. It's getting the message out that interests our Ron!!!!