PDA

View Full Version : Harry Reid behind in poll

Sarge
04-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Drudge Report has an article that Harry is behind. Good news. Bad news is that no one is close but Sue.

"The survey of Nevada voters commissioned by the Review-Journal shows Reid getting 37 percent of the vote compared with 47 percent for Republican Sue Lowden, who would win if the election were today, while the slate of third-party and nonpartisan candidates would get slim to no backing."

NV any thoughts? Need to get Harry out for sure.

TER
04-17-2010, 06:37 AM
Is Sue Lowden of the neocon persuasion?

Edit: checked her website, and it looks like the neocon force is strong with her :(

NewFederalist
04-17-2010, 07:16 AM

Edit: checked her website, and it looks like the neocon force is strong with her :(

Well, that's too bad. Just swapping one big government type for another isn't much of a win for the voters.

Sarge
04-17-2010, 07:21 AM
Yes, sort of the lesser of two evils.

Need to get Harry out though. He gives up the leadership post and one can hope a more moderate will take his place. With enough Republican wins they might take back his position.

South Park Fan
04-17-2010, 09:07 AM
I would vote for None of the Above.

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2010, 09:33 AM

Sue Lowden is a GOP Party Firster RINO NEOCON.

Lowden Sabotaged the Republican Delegates Election/Votes that were going to St. Paul for the Presidential National Election.

Lowden against all rules, shutdown the meeting in RENO, had her NEOCON agents shut the lights off, and state the Hotel needed the room back, without counting the ballot box votes on sending the delegates. The Ballot Box disappeared for almost a year, well after all the damage was done, and when the Box mysteriously appeared and the votes were counted, Ron Paul won the delegates to Minnesota. (Almost all the Romney, Huckabee, and Paul voters united against Lowden/McCain ticket)

Sue Lowden is a Inner Circle Star Chamber GOP Scumbag that will do anything for the Party First.

The only true republican liberty Candidate that was aligned with almost all of Ron's policies was Dr. Robin Titus and she dropped out of the race in February due to lack of Donations.

SAD

Sarge
04-17-2010, 09:53 AM
H,

Are you saying no vote for either likewise? Is that why Harry still thinks he has a chance?

I just can't stand seeing Harry returned. Harry intends to push the climate bill coming April 26th and amnesty.

Sentient Void
04-17-2010, 09:57 AM
Or what we could do is find a TRUE liberty loving person with a good personality and a solid understanding of the issues from around that area - and convince them to run!

Maybe no one is getting much great support BECAUSE they want such a person to run and don't like their choices?

Anyone from the forum know anyone who fits the bill?

Jeremy
04-17-2010, 10:07 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

She is not just a neocon... she is that very anti-Paul scumbag neocon who cheated to prevent Ron Paul from getting delegates.

edit: Oh, Hollywood already said this

TER
04-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Sue Lowden is a GOP Party Firster RINO NEOCON.

Lowden Sabotaged the Republican Delegates Election/Votes that were going to St. Paul for the Presidential National Election.

wow. it's almost like an 'i'd rather have a Harry Reid in front of me than a Sue Lowden behind me' type of situation...

Sarge
04-17-2010, 10:14 AM
We all know how bad both are.

The only good thing about her winning would be that it would knock Harry out of a key leadership position.

Is there still filing time left for someone else to get into the race?

Jeremy
04-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Weren't there going to be ads run against her during the primary? Who's leading that effort?... anyone at all?

HOLLYWOOD
04-17-2010, 10:18 AM
H,

Are you saying no vote for either likewise? Is that why Harry still thinks he has a chance?

I just can't stand seeing Harry returned. Harry intends to push the climate bill coming April 26th and amnesty.

The MSM media and the Parties pick the "RINGERS" for the Sheeple to vote upon.

Sue Lowden is the same crony aristocrat that has been ruling Washington DC

Danny Tartainian is a frigin Democrat running as a Republican. His whole family has been Democrats, voted for Democrats and donated to Democrats. Danny mother is a Democrat on the Las Vegas board.

There a half ass conservative from Reno that's better than the 2 above hacks, but still a big government and spend GOPer.

Then Liberals formed a BS Tea Party candidate, which is not a conservative/constitutionalist, all to muddy the waters and dilute the center and right voters.

Politics are a dirty filthy business of greed and power... and Reid/DNC/DNCS/Liberal/Progressives are hitting every avenue to splitting the voters so REID can win.

I still haven't seen an article in any Nevadan MSM print addressing this on the OUTSIDE the STATE money to candidates... maybe because of advertising dollars by "The Parties"

Sentient Void Or what we could do is find a TRUE liberty loving person with a good personality and a solid understanding of the issues from around that area - and convince them to run!

Maybe no one is getting much great support BECAUSE they want such a person to run and don't like their choices?

Anyone from the forum know anyone who fits the bill?

Nevada is becoming the Old West... money has dried-up BIG TIME... all the towns are becoming ghost towns... It takes money and with the 2 parties pumping millions to their ringers, it's impossible to compete.

Even Vegas is in dire straights... $19 a night for rooms with all kinds of discounts/freebees. MGM grand this week had VIP Suites for $75... unheard of and with 2 for 1 everything.

DumbAss Obama passed a International Airline TAX/FEE on foreigners traveling to the US to, get this... Promote US vacations/visits to the US. What a Frigin PARADOX!

Sarge
04-17-2010, 10:23 AM
H,

I read you. Not sounding good at all. Good point that most are hurting money wise there and makes it hard to get contributions.

This is looking like one of those hold your breath for the outcome deals.