PDA

View Full Version : "Mommy" makes it on WHAS11 evening news - Story about Palin/Paul/Trey/Santorum

MRoCkEd
04-16-2010, 06:39 PM
http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/political-blog/Sarah-Palin-was-in-Louisville-Friday-to-speak-at-the-Women-of-Joy-Conference-91113214.html

Video talks about the "split" in opinion on Sarah Palin. It shows Grayson saying he doesn't think she's qualified, and even psycho mommy makes an appearance.

Inkblots
04-16-2010, 06:45 PM
I know this woman has way, way, WAY too much time on her hands, but I'm pretty surprised by her ability to keep popping up places.

Thargok
04-16-2010, 06:47 PM
That interview made it abundantly clear to me that she isn't delusional, just uneducated on the issues. She certainly didn't know what to say and was was afraid of retaliation if she spoke falsehoods. When this is all said and done I'll probably drop her a stack of constitutional law books so she can educate herself.

In fact when this is all said and done we should do the same with Bill Johnson.

low preference guy
04-16-2010, 06:53 PM
she's not psycho mommy. she is welfare mommy.

0zzy
04-16-2010, 06:54 PM
I know this woman has way, way, WAY too much time on her hands, but I'm pretty surprised by her ability to keep popping up places.

She's handicap, I don't think she has a job, she sues Walmarts for goodness sakes.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Why put her on the news in the first place, as if she represents anyone other than herself? Does the media just love a trainwreck?

erowe1
04-16-2010, 07:09 PM
When this is all said and done I'll probably drop her a stack of constitutional law books so she can educate herself.

Constitutional law books (i.e. books on why the Constitution doesn't mean what it says) are the last thing she needs.

DeadheadForPaul
04-16-2010, 07:56 PM
It's amazing what some blog posts and a psychotic obsession with a political race can get you

TheConstitutionLives
04-17-2010, 02:18 AM
That interview made it abundantly clear to me that she isn't delusional, just uneducated on the issues.

- The lady is way too uneducated to be so involved in politics. She's already written on multiple occasions that the Civil War was fought over slavery. She should seriously stop writing and start reading.

TheConstitutionLives
04-17-2010, 02:20 AM
She's handicap, I don't think she has a job, she sues Walmarts for goodness sakes.

Exactly. When you leech off others you can afford to do nothing.

0zzy
04-17-2010, 03:37 AM
Exactly. When you leech off others you can afford to do nothing.

I'm not going to criticize people who are disabled and can't work, and I'm not going to automatically assume just because someone is disabled they aren't working when they really could, because some can't and some do.

I will only say that "mommy" really has a lot of time on her hands :) and she is slightly delusional.

BamaFanNKy
04-17-2010, 07:22 AM
COngrats to her. She's someone starving for attention. Once Bill Johnson dropped out she took over Grayson's facebook pages. Really, it's the kinda person you don't want on your side.

Bman
04-17-2010, 07:42 AM
Ok. That does it. I was a bit off the Rand train. However that news story has put me back on. If that douche bag Rick Santordipshit from my state is supporting Trey. As a Pennsylvanian I put my full support towards Rand in the Kentucky Senate race.

angelatc
04-17-2010, 01:32 PM
COngrats to her. She's someone starving for attention. .

This is exactly it. As I said in another thread, she's a handicapped, divorced Catholic, welfare queen Republican. She's desperate for somebody somewhere to tell her she's right about something.

StateofTrance
04-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Fat people are fat.

Matt Collins
04-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Constitutional law books (i.e. books on why the Constitution doesn't mean what it says)

Does the media just love a trainwreck?

DUH! ;):p

Inflation
04-20-2010, 02:50 PM
COngrats to her. She's someone starving for attention. Once Bill Johnson dropped out she took over Grayson's facebook pages. Really, it's the kinda person you don't want on your side.

I hope that GenuineNUTmom "helps" TrAIG's campaign just as she did for Bill Johnson's. :cool:

BamaFanNKy
04-20-2010, 02:54 PM
She bragged the other day she gets more readers from "Liberty Forest" than anywhere else.

Thargok
04-20-2010, 02:59 PM
She bragged the other day she gets more readers from "Liberty Forest" than anywhere else.

She brags about being a niche joke?

BamaFanNKy
04-20-2010, 03:06 PM
She brags about being a niche joke?

We do raise her profile. So much so Joe Arnold interviews her. We created the Mommy Monster. She is slowly trying to roll over Rand.

Flash
04-20-2010, 03:06 PM
It's funny, since the Rand Paul campaign she lost both Sarah Palin & Bill Johnson.

lordindra3
04-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Mommy, since you banned me for giving a point you couldnt defend, please hear me out loud and clear:

You always talk about how you will never give up your principals for campaigns and candidate.... Well, its funny how you are praising Rudy Giuliani and saying how great he is loved in KY... HAHAHAHA!!! You said your biggest connection of being a Republican is being a social conservative yet Giuliani is an ADMITTED pro choice, ADMITTED pro amnesty (even suing the Feds for demanding the non hiring of illegals), ADMITTED pro gay marriage etc etc.... Lastly, did you know that Ron Paul WHOOPED Giuliani during the 2008 presidential campaign and that was before Ron Paul was popular! Ron Paul is FAR more loved that Giuliani EVER will be! Ron Paul had an approval rating nationally of 11% and that was better than Giuliani and now Ron Paul has the EXACT same national popularity among self proclaimed Conservatives as Sarah Palin and even far more approval ratings among independents. You really are dull!

You say that Conservatism is a 3 legged stool, right??? Well how is opposing Iraq war and perminently locking up foreign nationals that have been proven innocent mean that Rand is weak on national defense??? Did you know that every big empire ended because they were spread too thin? Rand believes in a strong national defense through common sense, dummy!

Social Conservatism? Rand has ALWAYS been pro life you dummy! Rand believes marriage is between one man and one woman! Rand believes in EVERY social cause and Libertarians dont! Just like Conservatives believe the difference between Libertarians and mainstream Republicans is national globalism, yet Libertarians believe the difference between Ron Paul and Libertarians is social issues and immigration which means that Libertarians and mainstream Americans know Ron and Rand Paul to be true Conservatives!!

You can go ahead and reply to this on your public diary you call "GOP Mommy".

Thargok
04-20-2010, 06:43 PM
We do raise her profile. So much so Joe Arnold interviews her. We created the Mommy Monster. She is slowly trying to roll over Rand.

Rick Astley isn't making a come back despite the fact that he became a huge meme, just because something is known doesn't mean it is relevant.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3496275/Rick%20Astley.jpg