PDA

View Full Version : Hostettler money bomb mentioned in American Spectator blog

erowe1
04-16-2010, 05:00 PM
http://spectator.org/blog/2010/04/16/ron-paul-endorses-john-hostett

As expected, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) endorsed former Rep. John Hostettler (R-IN) for the Republican nomination to succeed retiring Sen. Evan Bayh. The winner of the GOP primary will face Democratic Rep. Brad Ellsworth in the general election.
"I am proud to endorse Republican John Hostettler for United States Senate," Paul said in a statement. "John was a good friend and valuable ally against big government when we served together in the House of Representatives. I always knew I could count on John to vote his principles."
The only foreign policy reference in the endorsement is here: "John also understands that we need to fight for a stronger national defense, where we support our troops and defend our country without policing the world or subsidizing the security of other wealthy nations." Hostettler and Paul were two of the six House Republicans who voted against invading Iraq.
UPDATE: Hostettler's volunteers are planning a money bomb for April 22. We'll see if the Paul endorsement works the same magic it did for his son Rand and Peter Schiff.

Badger Paul
04-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Bump! Go Hostettler!

Nathan Hale
04-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Bump! MAKE A HOSTETTLER SUB FORUM ALREADY!

low preference guy
04-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Bump! MAKE A HOSTETTLER SUB FORUM ALREADY!

I don't think there are enough Hostettler threads to warrant a forum. What's the point of having a forum with like 2 active threads? It's fine in 2010 planning. The important thing is that there is a money bomb for him. That's the most we can do for him at this point.

Nathan Hale
04-18-2010, 06:31 PM
I don't think there are enough Hostettler threads to warrant a forum. What's the point of having a forum with like 2 active threads? It's fine in 2010 planning. The important thing is that there is a money bomb for him. That's the most we can do for him at this point.

Look at the general planning 2010 thread list. Half of the list is Hostettler threads. That said, Hostettler is a priority. Calling out his race confers some greater legitimacy to it, which attracts more readers to his sub-forum and thus pimps his money bomb. Think of it that way.