PDA

View Full Version : "I see signs for that guy every where!"

Trassin
10-10-2007, 08:57 AM
I work as an operator at a cryogenics plant in the St. Louis, MO area. I'm wearing a Ron Paul t-shirt at work and one of the tanker truck drivers just came up to me and told me, "I see signs for that guy every where!".

I couldn't help but smile.

steph3n
10-10-2007, 08:58 AM
please tell me that you explained who that guy was and how he'd be great for your industry, maybe with a url to:
http://www.truckers4ronpaul.org/

Trassin
10-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Of course, pretty much everyone I work with at least knows who he is and I've convinced about 1/2 of those to vote for him already. Including one lady who works part time as a bartender and asked me for a t-shirt and extra flyers so she could help get support at her bar.

allyinoh
10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
My parents left for Iowa yesterday for a horse show and on their way out in the boonies of Ohio there is a big banner with RP's picture on the side of the highway.

My Mom took tons of slim jims since she is going out to Iowa. I told her it's really important that she talks to the people there in Iowa and the others who came from other places.

I also got two old cowboys to support him and they said, "He's the only smart choice. He's gotta win." I loved it!

Johnnybags
10-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I work as an operator at a cryogenics plant in the St. Louis, MO area. I'm wearing a Ron Paul t-shirt at work and one of the tanker truck drivers just came up to me and told me, "I see signs for that guy every where!".

I couldn't help but smile.

a discount rate on freezing these Neocons for posteritys sake? I see them as the last 4 brontosaurus alive?