PDA

View Full Version : Newsweek spin on debate pure BS

fj45lvr
10-10-2007, 08:56 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21214540/site/newsweek/?from=rss

Newsweek must be a zionist front.

The real news of the night – in terms of the general election campaign – was buried at the end. Representatives Ron Paul and Tom Tancredo both made it clear that they might not support the GOP presidential nominee. Get ready for a third, or fourth party candidacy: one against the war (perhaps teaming up with a Democrat), the other against illegal immigration. The former would hurt the Democrats, the latter the GOP.

So this guy thinks Paul is going to hurt the DEMOCRATS!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha I'm no democrat and I will hurt the GOP (the latest BIG GOV party to join the Democrats)

LibertyEagle
10-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Newsweek must be a zionist front.

This little comment, I am sure will win over a lot of the people who are now lurking on this board, trying to find out more about this campaign. Way to go. (sarcasm intended!!) :rolleyes:

JoshLowry
10-10-2007, 09:01 AM
I think he was being a bit sarcastic as well. ;)

fj45lvr
10-10-2007, 09:06 AM
So how does 19 guys attacking us covertly and independent of any nation equate to pre-emptively attacking a nation?????

Only in Israel does that kind of logic resonate....and the U.S. too it would appear.

This is one of the key reasons you will find that Paul is facing a battle over whether or not you politically agree with that assumption or not. Former Republican Congressman Paul Lindsey also found out the hard way.

there really is a conspiracy.

Did FINEMAN really get it right???