PDA

View Full Version : "Hating the Government goes Mainstream" headline in response to the Rasmussen Poll

MeSSeNJa
04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Hating-the-government-finally-goes-mainstream-90852389.html

Check out the headline. Makes your blood boil

libertarian4321
04-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Near the end, the article says "Libertarian sentiment has finally gone mainstream."

But I guess that wouldn't have been sensational enough for a headline.

Cinderella
04-16-2010, 10:35 AM
a few yrs ago when i was still a sheep Id heard of the word libertarian....actually i was watching bill maher and he had Dr. Paul on his show...afterward i looked up what it was to be a libertarian, conservative, republican...i realized that I had been calling myself a democrat and voting democrat having no idea that I WAS A CONSERVATIVE splashed with some Libertarian and Republican leanings! Maybe them spalshing all this around on tv will encourage others to look it up!

ChaosControl
04-16-2010, 10:38 AM
The more people who hate the government, the better.

RCA
04-16-2010, 11:17 AM
great

BenIsForRon
04-16-2010, 11:44 AM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Hating-the-government-finally-goes-mainstream-90852389.html

Check out the headline. Makes your blood boil

????

The article seemed largely in favor of our movement.

speciallyblend
04-16-2010, 11:44 AM
a few yrs ago when i was still a sheep Id heard of the word libertarian....actually i was watching bill maher and he had Dr. Paul on his show...afterward i looked up what it was to be a libertarian, conservative, republican...i realized that I had been calling myself a democrat and voting democrat having no idea that I WAS A CONSERVATIVE splashed with some Libertarian and Republican leanings! Maybe them spalshing all this around on tv will encourage others to look it up!

exactly, they are actually helping folks open their eyes by attacking! My focus is holding all elected officials accountable especially Republicans!!!!

Ron Paul Candidates 2010 , Liberty Has No Party!!

www.campaignforliberty.com Colorado 2010

KramerDSP
04-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Nobody has mentioned the comments yet. The comments underneath are long ranging and in massive support of the good doctor. Yes, the headline is bad, and the descriptions used for Ron along with the declaration that he won't win the Presidency are insulting, but the author rightfully got called to task on that within the comment board.