PDA

View Full Version : One Voice

grizzlybite
10-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Ok,

I'm not a radical, in fact, I'm mid 30's, a family man working for a corporate government agency. I'm not an isolationist, I believe in the concept of a true United States of America governed by the people, FOR the people. I'm not anti-authority, I believe the American public, NOT the government knows whats right for the American public. But here I stand, labeled as Libertarian, in the words of the hit TV show "Friends" ....."not that there's anything wrong with that".

I came on this forum simply to make this one post because I believe alot of our efforts are being showcased in a disorderly, frantic field of view. I have given a tremendous amount of thought as to what I would say if I had a 2 min time slot on Glenn Beck, Bill Maher, Rush Limbaugh, etc....and here is what I believe.

Do I believe Ron Paul is the greatest man that has ever lived? Truthfully, no, but I believe in his Integrity, and that is stronger than any promise you can make. Do I think MSM is privately "censoring" all Ron Paul Media? Honestly I don't care, and here's why:

I'm an American VOICE. Doesn't sound like much does it? Just wait. I'm a 1/4 Native American, 1/4 Irish, 1/2 German "mutt" of ideology. That's right, I represent your average american. So why listen to me? Anything special about me? Nope.

But here's where you need to be afraid. If you take my one little voice, and combine it with 100 million other "voices", we are powerful. We cannot be ignored, and we can not "all" be labeled as radical. Instead, label us as "fundamentalists", it's a more accurate description.

In today's society, and in the coming election not a single frontrunner represents the American VOICE. This is a fact. Even those who want to argue every view point must concede that the American VOICE is not being represented. But wait...

There's this little known guy from Texas. Just 1 Voice.....A True People's Champion. Do you honestly think he cares that he reflects 2% of the polls? Well let's think about that for a second. Without recent immigration, there are approximately 300M people in the United States. 2% my friends is 6 million people. That's right...6 million ACTIVE VOICES! Not people sitting in their Lazy Boys hoping for a better future while growly obstently obese from the proliferation of ideals "shoved down their throats" from corporate interests. No. These are 6 million ACTIVE voices. People who will no longer tolerate the status quo and denial of our American rights and Habeus Corpus.

In 1976, 56 brave men wrote a document called "The Declaration of Independence". 56 men from all walks of life changed the course of history. So know this, there are 6 million of us now. Extremely motivated, extremely organized and extremely true to the values these 56 men represent. By the end of this campaign, win or lose, we will be at least 20 M.

If Ron Paul wins this election, he will start this change, and I'm giving him every spare moment of my time and dollars to do so. But if he doesn't be doubly afraid. Be afraid that your corporate $$ are losing their merit. Be afraid that we are growing, and be afraid that we are mobilizing the greatest revolution America has ever seen. Freedom, Justice, Liberty. That is our pledge. Because of this pledge, we can unite together with our differences set aside.

I will vote for Ron Paul, I urge you to open your eyes and do the same. But know this, deep in our mass a people's champion will arive. Somewhere out there, a six or seven year old boy or girl is sitting on their porch with their parents. They aren't interested in athletics or boy scouts. Their parents are wearing "Ron Paul" t-shirts and teaching their children ALWAYS to question the government and hold it accountable. They are teaching them the importance of being able to defend your home. They are reading these 10 little phrases called the "Bill of Rights", and teaching them to become TRUE defenders of America. Willing to sacrifice everything for the pursuit of Liberty.

I know...............because I'm one VOICE.

Vote Ron Paul 2008