PDA

View Full Version : Kokesh and Ron, Schiff and Rand

Baptist
04-16-2010, 03:19 AM
I was bored at work and something occurred to me that I had not thought of before. Some people on these forums, including myself, are frustrated with what Rand and Schiff has said about foreign policy and security issues. It occurred to me that they have never served in the military, while Kokesh and Ron have. So hopefully when they get to Washington, they will adopt the tougher non-interventionist stance advocated by our liberty candidates who have actually served in the military.

hugolp
04-16-2010, 04:50 AM
It is very posible that Rand and Schiff are playing politics to get into office and that they really feel about foreing policy like Ron. Only time will tell.

nobody's_hero
04-16-2010, 05:06 AM
I think one of the best things for any of the liberty candidates to do (if they win) is hang out with Ron Paul as much as possible (might be kind of hard for Schiff and Rand because they'll be in the Senate). We'll have to treat them like children so they don't get corrupted:

"Don't get in cars with strangers." "Don't eat any unwrapped candy." "If someone touches the Constitution in an inappropriate place, tell Ron."

Even Michele Bachmann will occasionally hang out with Ron, and I think she's learned a thing or two (nothing significant, but a start).

Arklatex
04-16-2010, 05:20 AM
I'd like the hear Rand and Peter talk about peace once they get office. That's what separates them from Ron.

CUnknown
04-16-2010, 05:36 AM
I'd like the hear Rand and Peter talk about peace once they get office. That's what separates them from Ron.

Especially since Obama and the democrats are so vulnerable on this issue. Remember back in 2006 when they were talking about ending the war? It seems so long ago. There's been 3+ years of war since then and all that's come out of them is hot air. Now, we don't even get that much unless it's after an announcement of a troop increase, lol. The Dems are begging to be hammered on this issue.

itshappening
04-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Rand is leading in a statewide office for the U.S SENATE, give him a break.

JacksonianBME
04-16-2010, 06:43 AM
I seen a video, made by the Grayson camp, that was trying to criticize Rand for taking the same position on foreign policy as his father. I don't think you have to worry about him.

Schiff is against the Iraq war, however I think he said he would've agreed with the Bush administration about going into Afghanistan back then.

american.swan
04-16-2010, 07:07 AM
I seen a video, made by the Grayson camp, that was trying to criticize Rand for taking the same position on foreign policy as his father. I don't think you have to worry about him.

Schiff is against the Iraq war, however I think he said he would've agreed with the Bush administration about going into Afghanistan back then.

There's a difference between going into a nation and then quickly leaving and this long drawn out nonsense we have now for a whole lot of joke reasons. Notice the media doesn't even want to remind the public wars are going on. They know what their doing.