PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Tax Day Tea Party Speech

IPSecure
04-15-2010, 11:05 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul's Tea Party Speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmEOv_rT8LQ)

silverhandorder
04-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Awesome speech. Ron looks disorientated but god damn it he kicks ass none the less.

dr. hfn
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
that was good

free1
04-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Inspiring.

.Tom
04-16-2010, 12:54 AM
"Taxation is theft" from Ron Paul himself.

I know deep down he's one of us. ;)

LibertarianfromGermany
04-16-2010, 01:11 AM
"Taxation is theft" from Ron Paul himself.

I know deep down he's one of us. ;)

He also just said: "The role of government is to protect our liberties. And if we can protect our liberties, the free people can take care of themselves"

TER
04-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Obama is going to get Ron Pwned come debate time circa 2012

LibertarianfromGermany
04-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Obama is going to get Ron Pwned come debate time circa 2012

I think it'd be worth for Ron to run just for the sake of having a debate with Obama and pointing out Obama's hypocrisy right into his face.

phill4paul
04-16-2010, 01:22 AM
"Creativity. Excellence. Virtue." Sounds better to me than Hope and change.

TER
04-16-2010, 01:23 AM
I think it'd be worth for Ron to run just for the sake of having a debate with Obama and pointing out Obama's hypocrisy right into his face.

As long as he is healthy, he will run solely for this purpose, to educate the masses like the true statesman that he is.

phill4paul
04-16-2010, 01:24 AM

It would be worth it for RP to run and debate everyone that aspires to the next presidency. I'd bet my money that it would be a good show. And if he does. I will bet my money!

CUnknown
04-16-2010, 05:31 AM
Awesome speech. Ron looks disorientated but god damn it he kicks ass none the less.

Yeah, I actually like his speaking style, it's so unlike the other politicians who, without their teleprompters full of other people's words, have nothing to say. Bush is a prime culprit of this, but Obama too. It would go a long way towards Obama's credibility if he could just get up there and talk in his own words if he's such a great speaker.

SooperDave
04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
I'd love to see a debate between RP and Obama but it'll never happen

Cinderella
04-16-2010, 10:29 AM
the greatness that is Ron Paul....I bet people felt like this when they heard JFK speak...Ron Paul is amazing

KramerDSP
04-16-2010, 10:39 AM
the greatness that is Ron Paul....I bet people felt like this when they heard JFK speak...Ron Paul is amazing

I wasn't alive when JFK was around, but I'd think he d be a lot more like Obama than RP who isn't smooth at all. Someone once wrote that Obama is an expert at using subtle hypnosis techniques as he talks to large crowds. I don't know what to think about that, but I do know my eyes glaze over when Obama talks. Never have I seen someone like Obama who uses so many fancy words and yet so little substance in them. Obama appeals to emotions while Ron Paul appeals to logic.

Cinderella
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
I wasn't alive when JFK was around, but I'd think he d be a lot more like Obama than RP who isn't smooth at all. Someone once wrote that Obama is an expert at using subtle hypnosis techniques as he talks to large crowds. I don't know what to think about that, but I do know my eyes glaze over when Obama talks. Never have I seen someone like Obama who uses so many fancy words and yet so little substance in them. Obama appeals to emotions while Ron Paul appeals to logic.

Ron Paul appeals to my emotion...thats why i made that refference. Dr. Paul is such a revolutionary figure it brings tears to my eyes :D