PDA

View Full Version : watchglennbeck.com hacked, goes to Moslem site

cindy25
04-15-2010, 08:30 PM
when you try to access watchglennbeck.com (to find out the youtubes for the day) it now goes to cair.com, a Moslem civil rights site.

Reason
04-15-2010, 08:36 PM
when you try to access watchglennbeck.com (to find out the youtubes for the day) it now goes to cair.com, a Moslem civil rights site.

i loled

RM918
04-15-2010, 09:07 PM
On the day he goes somewhat non-interventionist? Odd.

Anti Federalist
04-15-2010, 09:13 PM
On the day he goes somewhat non-interventionist? Odd.

Yeah that.^^

BlackTerrel
04-15-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm always amazed at how much smarter the hacker community is than the "suits".

dannno
04-16-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm always amazed at how much smarter the hacker community is than the "suits".

Um, they ARE the suits. This is obviously Mossad, don't pretend.

BlackTerrel
04-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Obviously

thedailybeck
04-18-2010, 07:51 AM
I'm glad someone thinks it's funny the site got hacked....cause I sure as hell didn't..I put a lot of work into that thing..come on guys, same team. I'd vote for Pauly in a heartbeat.

Heads up..no more YouTube starting next week..it's back to Vimeo for 2 days, then videos will be replaced with self-hosted player.

FrankRep
04-18-2010, 07:55 AM
I'm glad someone thinks it's funny the site got hacked....cause I sure as hell didn't..I put a lot of work into that thing..come on guys, same team. I'd vote for Pauly in a heartbeat.

Many Ron Paul supporters are still upset at Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina, the Constitutional candidate for Texas Governor.

constituent
04-18-2010, 08:03 AM
shenanigans!

speciallyblend
04-18-2010, 08:12 AM
beck is a traitor to Liberty! he should be no more trusted then the devil himself!!

might as well stab yourself in the back instead of watching this traitor!!

he is a neo-con hack!! he has about 2-3 yrs of Liberty AZZ Kissing before he has any Credibility with me!! He is A Snake!

dailybeck i m glad you like Ron Paul,but sorry beck is no part of my team!! i am sorry your site got hacked but i have no sympathy for beck. He has along way to go before i ever trust him!!

catdd
04-18-2010, 08:16 AM
beck is a traitor to Liberty! he should be no more trusted then the devil himself!!

might as well stab yourself in the back instead of watching this traitor!!

he is a neo-con hack!! he has about 2-3 yrs of Liberty AZZ Kissing before he has any Credibility with me!! He is A Snake!

:D

speciallyblend
04-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Many Ron Paul supporters are still upset at Glenn Beck for attacking Debra Medina, the Constitutional candidate for Texas Governor.

Debra Medina is only icing on the cake. It goes back to 2006 and 2007!! Beck is the definition of bi-polar(nothing against bi-polar folks), Liberty Or Neo-con??? i tend to believe he is a Neo-Con!! one word to explain beck=dingleberry

thedailybeck
04-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Alright..Have a nice day:)

GunnyFreedom
04-18-2010, 07:15 PM

Heads up..no more YouTube starting next week..it's back to Vimeo for 2 days, then videos will be replaced with self-hosted player.

I was on here defending Beck until he openly lied to smear Medina as a "Truther" (she is no such damn thing!) and manipulated the audio to make it look like he was right after we called him on it. Then, after we proved him wrong ten times over it became clear that he didn't give a damn about TRUTH, and stuck with the neocon (read: same crap that brought us to this point) Rick Perry.

Beck only speaks the truth to gather up his audience long enough to point them back in the same direction what brought our nation to the point of failure in the first place. :mad:

seeker4sho
04-18-2010, 07:32 PM

Yep, I am one of them. Beck created a controversy over a free speech issue that should never have been aired in the first place. His attack on Medina was totally unwarranted. He deserves a good ass kicking.

It was unfortunate that Medina's run for the Governor's office in Texas was a disastrous consequence of his actions. I only partially blame Beck for her defeat whereas I blame the voters in Texas more for running away from her without giving her a chance to clarify the fact that she was put in a no-win position and could not choose sides in a First Amendment argument.

Unfortunately many folks are victims of mind control without even knowing it. A steady diet of propaganda over the last few decades by the MSM and others, has conditioned folks to follow lies and half-truths blindly without question. Beck and others in the MSM know this and use it to the max. I am not trying to start another discussion between the truther's and the non-truther's, I am making a point that free speech is guaranteed by the First Amendment and we should use it before we lose it. Those who want to silence others for voicing their opinions are wrong. No one should be labeled un-American, etc., etc. for asking questions.

Most, if not all, Tea Party folks will answer in the affirmative when asked if they support free speech yet many of those same folks will bristle at the suggestion we question the US government concerning the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers. Anyone with an open mind should question the bazaar events on 9/11. The mere fact that one building collapsed on its own without any visible cause should be reason enough to ask questions.

A report of missing precious metals stored in the buildings prior to the attack should be reason enough to ask questions. For example: Was the precious metals, as reported, stored in the buildings when the attack occurred? Was the attack used as a cover to obscure accounts for precious metals that did not exist? Now that the general public knows that our financial institutions are run by a ruthless bunch of crooks, is it time to ask legitimate questions about the whereabouts of the loot?

With all of this in mind, should Glenn Beck have to pay for his attack on Medina by losing his time slot at Fox News? I think yes. Should we start a partition to have him fired? Again I answer yes we should.