PDA

View Full Version : CNBC - Do the locals care?

anewvoice
10-10-2007, 07:17 AM
This was the only thing I had energy to do last night. Some ^%$&# from CNBC wrote an article about how nobody seemed to know about the debate and nobody cared. Having been surrounded by 150 of some of the most passionate folks you'll ever meet, I clearly beg to differ.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/21203686/site/14081545

Surely you cannot be serious. You ask 3 people and they had no idea? Where exactly outside were you looking? Had you wandered outside of the building, you'd have run smack into 100-200 passionate, local Ron Paul supporters that knew exactly what was going on, and very much cared. Stretched from the library to the Greenfield ramp, Ron Paul supporters were excited to be out and about. We'd have been on Greenfield too, but that was blocked off by the authorities.

Do the locals care? Yes, we care enough to win!

MsDoodahs
10-10-2007, 07:23 AM
Did CNBC miss the rally?

;)

anewvoice
10-10-2007, 07:26 AM
I did not see any formal news crew at the evening rally. Too bad really, was a great story. Our own video and story will have to suffice.

MsDoodahs
10-10-2007, 07:28 AM
That kind of thing is being intentionally avoided by the media.

If they don't report it, it did not happen.

Just another reason no one believes jack s^^t that the MSM says anymore.

Well, at least us smart folk. The dumb masses are another story...

Starks
10-10-2007, 07:28 AM
I did not see any formal news crew at the evening rally. Too bad really, was a great story. Our own video and story will have to suffice.

Front page of the UMich paper.

anewvoice
10-10-2007, 07:31 AM
Oops, my bad, I meant corporate news, not school news. We definitely had the campus attention and the campus paper is awesome too. I even hear rumor some buckeyes showed up.

On that, I also hear that UoM flying a plane around the game has caused a stir in Ohio State. Apparently their Ron Paul group is looking to one up us. Now THAT would be an awesome way to get some press. A new Michigan - Ohio State rivalry!