PDA

View Full Version : MISH on Why Ron Paul is the future of the GOP and not Sarah Palin

bobbyw24
04-15-2010, 05:11 AM
Sarah Palin is NOT The Republican Party Future

This will not win me any hoorays from Republican conservatives, but the best thing for the party would be to distance itself from Palin as quickly and as much as possible.

Palin may not be viewed as a divisive force within the GOP, but the GOP badly needs independents and Reagan Democrats to win. In that group, Palin most assuredly is a divisive force.

Palin is hugely responsible for the solid trashing McCain received in the last election. She is a hopeless speaker, completely devoid of any knowledge of foreign policy.

The future of the Republican party (both parties for that matter), is not war mongers who support Iraq and Afghanistan but the youth of America that wants to and needs to look beyond the needless travesties of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Ron Paul has energized the youth of America and that is the future of the party. The country is begging for fiscal conservatives who are willing to always be fiscal conservatives (not just when it comes to social spending).

The US cannot afford to waste trillions of dollars keeping troops in 140 countries around the world.

It is high time the Republican party accept that simple statement of fact. Unfortunately, McCain could not do it, and Sarah Palin does not even understand the discussion!

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/04/ron-paul-we-can-do-better-with-peace.html

bobbyw24
04-15-2010, 06:25 AM
We need support here:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/04/ron-paul-we-can-do-better-with-peace.html

specsaregood
04-15-2010, 06:33 AM
independents and Reagan Democrats to win. In that group, Palin most assuredly is a divisive force.

I prefer the term "polarizing" as I think it is really the media that is "divisive". Oh, well she is part of the media now, guess divisive works.

Palin is hugely responsible for the solid trashing McCain received in the last election.
Absolutely not. Anybody that really thinks this is crazy. Bush Jr. was hugely responsible. The fact that McCain is considered a liberal republican didn't help either. The Republicans decided to go "all in" with the wars as their issue. They dug up the biggest, scariest war monger as their choice and decided to try to bluff their way through the election. The american people called them on it.

Bern
04-15-2010, 06:39 AM
Bobby, who is MISH? Is it a popular site? I can't even get the comments page to open up just to read it.

dr. hfn
04-15-2010, 06:43 AM
holy shit! this is like the world's most popular economic blog i think!

bobbyw24
04-15-2010, 06:45 AM
Bobby, who is MISH? Is it a popular site? I can't even get the comments page to open up just to read it.

Michael Shedlock, financial advisor, blogger, Ron Paul/Peter Schiff fan and Anti-Fed activist

Here is the comment link--at Very Bottom of page

specsaregood
04-15-2010, 06:48 AM

The comments page opens in a lame popup window, thats probably the problem.
Here is the direct link.
http://js-kit.com/api/static/pop_comments?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fglobaleconomicanalys is.blogspot.com%2F%2F2010%2F04%2Fron-paul-we-can-do-better-with-peace.html&path=%2F2010%2F04%2Fron-paul-we-can-do-better-with-peace.html&permalink=http%3A%2F%2Fglobaleconomicanalysis.blog spot.com%2F2010%2F04%2Fron-paul-we-can-do-better-with-peace.html&label=Add%20New%20Comment&title=Mish's%20Global%20Economic%20Trend%20Analysi s%3A%20Ron%20Paul%3A%20%22We%20Can%20Do%20Better%2 0With%20Peace%20Than%20With%20War%22&adminBgColor=%23DDDDDD

Bern
04-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I get the pop-up window, but it doesn't show the comments:
Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Ron Paul: "We Can Do Better With Peace Than With War"
OpenID is On. Anonymous commenting disabled.
Please see JS-Kit New Featured Enabled for comment instructions.
Refresh Comments

Refresh Comments

That's all I see. I'm guessing it's some sort of javascript or applet issue. I'm not changing my computer's security settings for his comments section.

specsaregood
04-15-2010, 07:00 AM
Yeah, I get the pop-up window, but it doesn't show the comments:

That's all I see. I'm guessing it's some sort of javascript or applet issue. I'm not changing my computer's security settings for his comments section.

Might just take a couple minute to load. No real loss though, it is overall pro-Ron, with the usual arguments: he is too old, he can't speak well, he isn't sexy and serpent-tongued.

Aratus
04-15-2010, 07:45 AM
tim cahill & christy mihos worked the crowd somewhat before, during & after she spoke on the boston common
and perhaps the 200 to 300 rad-lib sign holders just got tallied into the 3000 figure for the TP EXPRESS III event!!!

Aratus
04-15-2010, 07:47 AM

This will not win me any hoorays from Republican conservatives, but the best thing for the party would be to distance itself from Palin as quickly and as much as possible.

Palin may not be viewed as a divisive force within the GOP, but the GOP badly needs independents and Reagan Democrats to win. In that group, Palin most assuredly is a divisive force.

Palin is hugely responsible for the solid trashing McCain received in the last election. She is a hopeless speaker, completely devoid of any knowledge of foreign policy.

The future of the Republican party (both parties for that matter), is not war mongers who support Iraq and Afghanistan but the youth of America that wants to and needs to look beyond the needless travesties of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Ron Paul has energized the youth of America and that is the future of the party. The country is begging for fiscal conservatives who are willing to always be fiscal conservatives (not just when it comes to social spending).

The US cannot afford to waste trillions of dollars keeping troops in 140 countries around the world.

It is high time the Republican party accept that simple statement of fact. Unfortunately, McCain could not do it, and Sarah Palin does not even understand the discussion!

ron paul ran even with barack obama inside a recent poll, for they both got 42%!

dean.engelhardt
04-15-2010, 01:16 PM

Great video in the weblink! I was disgusted when Pence stated that the US will always support Isreal. Even more digusted when that prompted a chant of USA USA by a bunch of chickhawks. Pence is supposed to represent the people of Indiana, not foreigners that don't pay any US taxes.