PDA

View Full Version : FED: Ron Paul vs. Ben Bernanke at JEC Hearing 04/14/10

specsaregood
04-14-2010, 10:48 PM
"Where does the money come from?"

YouTube - Ron Paul vs. Ben Bernanke at JEC Hearing 4/14/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzO_D8TjvKw&feature=player_embedded)

CasualApathy
04-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Rwned!

Fox McCloud
04-15-2010, 12:30 AM
wow, Ben has got to be one of the best politicians I've ever seen; he really is quite the genius as wiggling his way out of questions he doesn't want to answer; for example, he refused to admit that the money is ultimately generated out of thin air, from the Federal Reserve....wow, just...wow.

TER
04-15-2010, 01:02 AM
you can tell Helicopter Ben was lying when he said the Federal Reserve was not involved in the decisions of the G20 meeting. And then he blames Congress in the end!- the same group who have overwhelmingly supported HR1207 to audit the Fed.

Keep it up Ben, burn your documents while you still have a chance...

keh10
04-15-2010, 06:56 AM
wow, Ben has got to be one of the best politicians I've ever seen; he really is quite the genius as wiggling his way out of questions he doesn't want to answer; for example, he refused to admit that the money is ultimately generated out of thin air, from the Federal Reserve....wow, just...wow.

Haha yes. I like the last part where Paul asks on final time "Where would the money come from?" and Bernanke concedes, "It's.. it's a loan."

Also something to point out; Bernanke is covering his mouth almost the entire interview. Isn't that a sign of lying?