PDA

View Full Version : I'm in heaven

itshappening
04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Ron Pau's poll
Ron's legislation
Bunning endorsing Rand

I dont want today to end.

It has been a great day for liberty... here's to many more (raises glass)

Kotin
04-14-2010, 06:32 PM
I feel the same way :D

MikeStanart
04-14-2010, 06:37 PM
Hah! I was gonna make a similar post but you beat me to it!

itshappening
04-14-2010, 06:52 PM
we have so many defeats or setbacks but today I was happy.

things are changing... not in the establishment but in the hearts and minds of the sheeple, slowly but surely we will win

dr. hfn
04-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Long Live the r3VOLution!!!

Agorism
04-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Maybe some of this is an SRLC bump.

No one should say that straw polls don't mean anything anymore.

Anti Federalist
04-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Anxiously awaits Ron's 2012 announcement...

TER
04-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Enjoy these days my friends!!! We will have setbacks and struggles always before us, so soak in and remember these days, and recall them everytime the weight of the world seems to press down upon us, all around.

Everything is going exactly as it suppossed to, and all by the will of God!

CUnknown
04-14-2010, 08:56 PM
I've always known Ron could give Obama a run for his money. He would dominate in a general election. With Obama exposed as just another warmonger, I think Paul could do decently with the anti-war left. Even if he could sway just 5% of lefties, that would really hurt Obama because those are votes he thinks he has in his hip pocket!

Also with Obama betraying many of his promises, the youth vote would probably go to Paul, because he is also strong with that demographic. But the large youth turnout was essential for Obama in the last election...

Then you have Paul's opostition to Obamacare and the bank bailouts. Obama would be forced to defend his decisions on those things, and that would enrage people all over again.

It would be a very, very interesting election.

lx43
04-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Paul 2012

Rand 2016 ;)

georgiaboy
04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
for the generations to come.

paulitics
04-14-2010, 10:23 PM
No more can they say RP is just a quixotic fellow on the fringe, without losing credibility.

TruthisTreason
04-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Cheers! :D

mczerone
04-14-2010, 11:02 PM
No more can they say RP is just a quixotic fellow on the fringe, without losing credibility.

Can't they? I expect to only see more of this, and more loose talk of racism. Those are the only cards they have left to play. We have to beat them to the bunch, because right or wrong, the first idea people hear is the one they'll consider correct. Thus we should create memes that relay the truths that (1) he's the only GOP member who can hold a candle to Obama in the general election, (2) all of his ideas are workable and merely the expression of the Constitution, (3) the poor and middle-class will be better-off without Bush-type or Obama-type interventions, (4) there will be more compassion and unity amongst diverse people when they aren't fighting for govt favors, and (5) Ron Paul has no negative bias for any random person based on their race.

haaaylee
04-14-2010, 11:20 PM
remember, this is just between obama, ron paul, and other. it will depend on who "other" ends up being. but it is surely encouraging to know how many people would pick paul over obama. as someone said today to me "see how it pays off to vote and be the 'likely voter' who gets called up for these polls?"

further proof there are more of us than we think.

TJefferson1776
04-15-2010, 12:12 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if a Neo-Con ran as a third party candidate if RP got the GOP nomination.

radiofriendly
04-15-2010, 12:21 AM
In my opinion.
YouTube - Post GOP Debate coverage "Fox News Style" - Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8oO_OD3PtI)
Remember this video!?