PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO : Ron Paul on Fox happy hour today April 14 2010

Hamer
04-14-2010, 04:45 PM
YouTube - Congressman Paul on Happy Hour April14 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWD46b94rJM)

pacelli
04-15-2010, 04:54 AM
Yep. They love him. Lets get more viewers so we can ram McCain and Romney down your throats for 2012.

Kilrain
04-15-2010, 06:24 AM
I wish he wouldn't downplay a potential run like he does. Sure, wait until after the midterms, but a nod and a wink wouldn't hurt.

For the love of God, run, Ron!

hamilton1049
04-15-2010, 06:52 AM
I want him to run again but deep down inside I don't believe he wants to.

I think it's time for a younger generation to step up and take up the torch, this man has carried it for over 35 yrs, he's been maligned and kicked from both sides, and not backed off one bit from his principles and is only now beginning to see some hope for the future.

But we have to admit that no matter how healthy and active he in fact is the media is going to seize on his age as well as any of the things they malign him for now, I think he knows it.

If he runs I will support him again, but even if he succeeds if there is not a generation to follow up it will be a hollow victory if there is no one to take his place.

God love him he keeps swinging, and it does my heart good to see him get even a little of the respect he deserves from people who know.

pacelli
04-15-2010, 06:55 AM
I tend to agree. Taking Paul at his word and not reading into things, he isn't really enthusiastic about another presidential run. It isn't off the table, but then again Kent Snyder isn't there anymore to twist his arm into running. If he is going to be a reluctant candidate again, then his campaign will have to make do with far less cash. 1 moneybomb per quarter, for starters.

Krugerrand
04-15-2010, 07:32 AM
I want him to run again but deep down inside I don't believe he wants to.

I think it's time for a younger generation to step up and take up the torch, this man has carried it for over 35 yrs, he's been maligned and kicked from both sides, and not backed off one bit from his principles and is only now beginning to see some hope for the future.

But we have to admit that no matter how healthy and active he in fact is the media is going to seize on his age as well as any of the things they malign him for now, I think he knows it.

If he runs I will support him again, but even if he succeeds if there is not a generation to follow up it will be a hollow victory if there is no one to take his place.

God love him he keeps swinging, and it does my heart good to see him get even a little of the respect he deserves from people who know.

It's been suggested that Ron Paul not only declare an early campaign ... but also his VP and key cabinet members. It would have been nice for him to do this in the last election ... as it helps establish that new generation. Perhaps we can give that a try for 2012.

Captain Shays
04-15-2010, 07:45 AM
God, I wish Ron Paul would expound more on foreign policy and point out that this present police the world system and sticking our noses in every other country's business is historically the design of globalist Democrats and now fully adopted by the neo-conservative wing of the Republican Party.
He could list by name all the wars we got involved in when Democrats were the party in power which are most of the wars in total.
I also wish he would say that we need to elect people who will uphold the Constitution because by doing so, no politician could possibly have anything to sell to lobbies in the way of legislation whether grants, tax breaks,, subsidies, no bid contracts, incentives or investments. If the politicians have nothing to sell then the corporations would have nothing to buy.