PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts 4th District Barney Frank

MassachusettsPatriot
04-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Hey everyone,

We need to do something to help get the people in the 4th district of MA get rid of Barney Frank. It can happen this time if they get nationwide support.
There are 2 republicans running. Sholley & Bielat. My choice is Sholley he is for term limits, limited government, liberty, strictly following the Constitution and supports bringing our troops home. Fix America first is his tagline. Can the people in MA count on your help to get Barney Frank voted out?? Barney Frank has done more damage to our nation that any other politician.

Aren't Frank, Pelosi and Reid enemies of America..:confused:

furface
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
I'll donate what I can spare if the candidate supports most of Ron Paul's positions.

itshappening
04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
there is no way in hell Frank is going to lose, send your money to Rand Paul and John Hostettler so we bring balance to the lunatic asylum

Aratus
04-14-2010, 11:33 AM
i'm in the 5th, i was toying with an actual a run this year but 3 Republicans and 1 Independent are running
against my sitting congresswoman! we all could do gruntwork and also MONEYBOMB to the likely victors!!!

MassachusettsPatriot
04-14-2010, 11:56 AM
I'll donate what I can spare if the candidate supports most of Ron Paul's positions.

Sholley does support most of Ron Paul's positions. Look at his website
sholleyforcongress.us.

MassachusettsPatriot
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
there is no way in hell Frank is going to lose, send your money to Rand Paul and John Hostettler so we bring balance to the lunatic asylum

I disagree, this is Barney's year to go. Barney is fighting for his political life.
I have friends that live in Barney's district, they have received letters from Frank begging for cash. This is unheard of, never has Barney had to really campaign before.
Like I said this is the time to get him out. Barney has plans to over-haul our financial system, we don't need that.

Aratus
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
nearly all the house Democrats for once have g.o.p and/or independent challengers! its a g.o.p year!