PDA

View Full Version : Banks ask THE SUPREME COURT not to audit the FED...SHEESH.

wgadget
04-14-2010, 10:41 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ax8ulGXswn4E

hugolp
04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Hahahahaha. Man, life is more grotesque than I could have ever imagine when I was a kid.

Chester Copperpot
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
if the SCOTUS upholds the ruling, the fed will just destroy their records.

muh_roads
04-14-2010, 11:00 AM
I get the feeling the government controlled media isn't in control of Bloomberg at the moment.

HOLLYWOOD
04-14-2010, 11:08 AM
BTW, Bloomberg will be covering the Banking CABAL/FEDERAL RESERVE article on their news feed within the next 30 minutes.... The Clearing House (Banking Cabal) are feeling the heat!

So the rebuttal to the rulings' THE FED must disclose where all the money went' by both the US District and Appellate Courts, is for the FEDERAL RESERVE to circle the wagons and have the Masters of the Universe 'Banking Cabal' sending letters to the Supreme Court not to disclose the money they received. WONDERFUL! :rolleyes:

Is everyone on the same page that it was "LETTERS" and not Campaign Donations and "Friends of the Banking Cabal's" Interest Free Loans for Supreme Court Judges that includes all their, even shirttail relatives.

gotta love this Corrupt Crony Fascist State!

cbc58
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
the article doesn't say "banks ask the supreme court"... it says they might take it all the way to the supreme court if need be. with that said... they surely don't want the public to see what really happens behind the curtain. pop goes the weasel.

HOLLYWOOD
04-14-2010, 12:17 PM
Since it's public money... the suit went against the FEDERAL RESERVE... I meant the entire 2nd Circuit Court received the letters from the banks. Stating, "it would make it harder to go to the FED in the future. How about that?

The Clearing House and Advocacy Group (150 year old Banking org/Banking Cabal, NOW joined THE FED) try to keep the CRISIS DETAILS SEALED (block any disclosure) on the $2 Trillion in money lending emergency. There's a narrow section of data (240 pages) on all the banks/entities that received the bailouts and how much.

If the 2nd Circuit judges turns down the FED/BANKING Advocacy/Clearing Group's REQUEST for blocking the FOIA bailout information ... THE Banks have stated they will go to the Supreme Court. Wow, from THE FED to the BANKING CABAL.

Are all those banks publicly traded? YES

Do the Banks have to reveal to their stock holders/investors all financial data? YES

Were public funds used to bailout the banks? YES

I see this going to an Appeal to the Supreme Court

Live_Free_Or_Die
04-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Like the banks would even have standing to raise a political question in court. Congress created the FED and it can regulate, audit, or abolish it.

the count
04-14-2010, 05:58 PM
aha, so the 'clearing house' has as members hsbc, deutsche bank and ubs? how interesting. those being non-u.s. banks... how come they have so much to say in our country... ? (i am playing stupid here...) and well fargo etc., dont they all have a fair share of other european investment banks as shareholders?

hey, our financial system is controlled to a large extent by foreign bankers... who would have known...

and remember JFK? who brought us the UNITED STATES NOTE instead of the federal reserve note? pity he had to bite the dust because of the high finance scumbags in the shadows.... PS this is an open secret among washington insiders. doubt the truth will be unsealed anytime soon for public consumption.

moostraks
04-14-2010, 07:09 PM
aha, so the 'clearing house' has as members hsbc, deutsche bank and ubs? how interesting. those being non-u.s. banks... how come they have so much to say in our country... ? (i am playing stupid here...) and well fargo etc., dont they all have a fair share of other european investment banks as shareholders?

hey, our financial system is controlled to a large extent by foreign bankers... who would have known...

and remember JFK? who brought us the UNITED STATES NOTE instead of the federal reserve note? pity he had to bite the dust because of the high finance scumbags in the shadows.... PS this is an open secret among washington insiders. doubt the truth will be unsealed anytime soon for public consumption.

good post!