PDA

View Full Version : July4Patriot Not Guilty

pcosmar
04-13-2010, 10:31 PM
Trying to find more.
But Google had this.

PM Breaking News Dyer found not guilty

Duncan Banner - Toni Hopper - 3 hours ago
OKLAHOMA CITY — A jury in a federal courtroom Tuesday returned after several hours with a not guilty verdict for Charles Alan Dyer, who was charged in ...

The link is dead. nothing else showing. Checking back channels.

Philhelm
04-14-2010, 01:23 AM
If that is true, that is great news! I couldn't help but think his charges were bogus. I didn't know the Marine personally, but I had conversed with him via YouTube a couple of times. He was very active in the Oath Keepers. I've tried to keep up with what has happened to him, and will see if I can dig up anything.

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 08:12 AM
The story initially reported has disappeared. (strange). I had copy&paste it last night.
Today this,
http://freedomfighterradio.net/?p=15593

By: JT Host of American Resistance Radio

America, today was a good day! July4Patriot a.k.a. Charles Dyer was found not guilty today. This is according to several sources ARM members have spoken to today! Today, I am happy to say that I am glad, that I stood by this man of character. As, myself (JT), and Jim have said from the beginning we did not believe these accusations to hold any truth. This however, is not the end of the road for Charles! He still faces unrelated charges. We also believe these charges to be false. We are now hoping that Charles will be given bond, and will be on the street soon! We will be standing by July4patriot till the end! Our thoughts, and prayers are with Charles and his family! I wish to say thank you to all the TRUE American Patriots, who stood by Charles from the beginning

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 08:26 AM
YouTube - CHARLES A. DYER FOUND NOT GUILTY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJycJk72u7k)

Kinda strange that to first story disappeared.
Will look for more.

amy31416
04-14-2010, 09:15 AM
I couldn't find much either, but here's from a meetup:

http://www.meetup.com/july4patriot/

This is the most important group you could ever be a part of! I want to help do my part and try to get other freedom loving Americans to step up and help support our bother in need. July4 PAtriot is not guilty! He is NOT a child rapist and NEVER knowingly would be in possession of a illegal weapon. Charles is a marine who served his country for 8 yrs. He is a Oath Keeper who believed in our Constitution and dedicated his life by going around to help spread the message of Liberty and to remind others of the oath they took. This man was a true role model that thousands all across the country looked up to. He knew Stewart Rhodes personally and he was one of the 6 men who started the Oath Keepers.

Charles comes from a good Christian family. His grandfather served in the military and was givin a bronze medal. His father is a preacher and Charles mother is a RN and was a volunteer fire fighter. It is so obvious that this man is being set up. This is NOT the time to remain on the fence and sit back quietly while this man's life goes down the drain.

What if this was you or someone you knew personally? Would you just sit and do nothing...? Let me try and shine some light on how critical this is for all of us. Charles Dyer has been sitting in the Grady County jail since January 20, 2010. The judge denied him a bond. He was arreated because his ex wife claimed that he was mollesting his 7 yr old daughter. He has not even been convicted of any of these allegations and the media has already labled him a child rapist and a right wing extremenist. And what is really sad is now the media has labled him another Timothy McVeigh... I thought this country believed in innocent until proven guilty? So we all must step forward and demand for Charles Dyer to have his constitutional rights honored. How can he get chance a fair chance at defending himself when he has been locked up without a bond for 3 months? We must help this man. If you want to be on the right side of history then please help by joining this group and help spread the truth about this man.

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 09:55 AM
News story.
Dyer found not guilty
http://duncanbanner.com/local/x993498371/Dyer-found-not-guilty

OKLAHOMA CITY — A jury in a federal courtroom Tuesday returned after several hours with a not guilty verdict for Charles Alan Dyer, who was charged in January with a federal complaint of possession of a grenade launcher.

I expect the other (bogus)charges will be dropped also.
This is good news.

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Good news bump.

Philhelm
04-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Damn...it seems he still has to beat the other B.S. charge, but so far, so good. The only thing, is that it does not mention any specifics of the 203 charge. The article mentions how it had supposedly been stolen, along with two others, but does not cite why Charles Dyer is not guilty. It's almost as if the article wants to pain him simply as "not guilty" rather than innocent.

Pericles
04-14-2010, 01:38 PM
The M203 charge is silly in that it is a destructive device under the NFA, and you can build you own and register it for $200. Why take the risk of stealing one?

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 01:48 PM
The M203 charge is silly in that it is a destructive device under the NFA, and you can build you own and register it for $200. Why take the risk of stealing one?
He didn't steal one. It (what ever it was) was sent to him by someone else.
It has never been proven to be an illegal weapon or even a M203. That was merely the allegation.

It could have been a flare gun (legal) or an Airsoft (legal).
He was found not guilty.

The more interesting question is why was the BATF involved in a local domestic case?
I suspect I know the answer to that.
I also expect him to be cleared of the remaining charge.

Will the Oathkeepers and others that threw him under the bus apologize.?
Will his innocence be made as public as his arrest?

time will tell.

Philhelm
04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
The more interesting question is why was the BATF involved in a local domestic case?
I suspect I know the answer to that.

I suspect you know the answer too. They didn't like his patriotic YouTube videos and had hoped to silence him and smear his name through pedophilia charges.

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
I suspect you know the answer too. They didn't like his patriotic YouTube videos and had hoped to silence him and smear his name through pedophilia charges.

I suspect they used the vindictive Ex and the unsupported claim of child molestation to set him up on weapon charges. But, same difference.
:(

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-14-2010, 03:20 PM
It's a relief he wasn't falsely convicted, but the accusations stay. From now on, whenever or if he is ever mentioned in the News, they will start out with "accused child molester..." I think I don't need to tell you all even if you are acquitted, the guilt stays, whether you're truthfully guilty or not.

nate895
04-14-2010, 03:23 PM
It's a relief he wasn't falsely convicted, but the accusations stay. From now on, whenever or if he is ever mentioned in the News, they will start out with "accused child molester..." I think I don't need to tell you all even if you are acquitted, the guilt stays, whether you're truthfully guilty or not.

They can't call you an accused anything after you have been acquitted or charges dropped. Anyone news source that did publish it that way could have its entire year's profits given up to the one offended.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-14-2010, 03:25 PM
They can't call you an accused anything after you have been acquitted or charges dropped. Anyone news source that did publish it that way could have its entire year's profits given up to the one offended.

The media wouldn't let go of the Michael Jackson thing, they still always talk about his molestation charges

nate895
04-14-2010, 03:28 PM
The media wouldn't let go of the Michael Jackson thing, they still always talk about his molestation charges

However, they have to say "was accused" or "formerly accused," and must immediately say that they were acquitted or charges dropped. They cannot openly slander someone by continuously saying that they did it and are still under suspicion, although they can editorialize if it is clear that it is opinion, not necessarily fact. It's a fine line, but they cannot openly say someone is a criminal or is suspected when they are no longer.

pcosmar
04-14-2010, 03:35 PM
This man was a founding member of

http://i.imgur.com/pfpvU.png
"oathkeepers" (I had hope for them)
They threw him under the bus. Others have been helping the family and tracking down leads.

pcosmar
04-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Out on bond.
http://www.koco.com/news/23160736/detail.html
:)