PDA

View Full Version : Appeal to spread the message: Donate on April 19th

GunnyFreedom
04-13-2010, 12:45 PM
By the way, I had April 19th picked before I had even heard of Rand Paul's day. In fact, some of you may remember that I had April 19th 2008 picked for the next Ron Paul moneybomb immediately following the December 12th 2007 monrybomb and most folks here didn't like the idea... Said it would bring specters of oklahoma City...

In any case, I have copied below a segment of text to copy and paste and spread as far and wide as possible. I probably won't be getting the Forum's help this time either, so it's really up to us. I am going to be facing the probable John May in November, who will be funded to $100,000 without even having to ask. My $4500 will not even begin to compete with that...

Appeal quoted below:

Glen Bradley is asking for our help.

Glen is a Constitutionalist running for the NC State House with a ten year plan to restore the Constitution nationwide, starting in the State Houses. He believes that our allies in Congress, such as BJ Lawson and Rand Paul can only be in the minority (regardless of party) in 2011 and 2013, and that they they will need the pressure coming from the several States in order to accomplish our agenda in Washington.

Glen also lives in the same state as the arch-enemy of "Audit The Fed" Mel Watt. Without people like Glen helping to redraw the voting districts in 2011, Mel Watt will remain invulnerable, and a huge obstacle to our goals.

Glen is asking for as many people as possible to come together and make small contributions of $25 on April 19th. The "Midnight Ride" moneybomb is to be modeled after Paul Revere's minuteman network, where everyone to whom this message reaches is asked to tell five people, and ask each one of them to each tell five more, and that everyone involved give the small sum of $25 apiece on April 19th.

A huge number of people making small contributions can fund his entire campaign for the whole year, in one shot alone. Call it "The Shot Heard 'Round The World."

Glen is a serious, principled, and impassioned Constitutionalist who will fight until his dying breath to see the restoration of the Constitutional Order in the United States, and his journey begins in the North Carolina State House.

Please, tell five to tell five, donate $25 to Glen Bradley on April 19th, 2010 at http://glenbradley.net/

GunnyFreedom
04-13-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm wondering, if I had gotten a forum e-mail for the Valentines day moneybomb, maybe I'd be completely full and not need to keep harassing everybody? :eek:

OK so what does a guy have to do to get some official help around here? Should I drive to Texas and start cutting Josh and Bryan's grass? :p