PDA

View Full Version : RP Ad in Union-Leader Today - Good thing, b/c they don't mention him being in debate

skiingff
10-10-2007, 05:27 AM
http://www.operationnh.com/ul2.JPG

The article on A-3 about the debate doesn't mention Ron Paul at all - yet mentions Brownback. It's a good thing people can see the truth on A-2 first.

speciallyblend
10-10-2007, 06:36 AM
thanks skiingff,your the greatest,you have to be,YOUR A RON PAUL SUPPORTER,the rest are sheep.
RON PAULING IT 2008

Ron Paul Fan
10-10-2007, 06:42 AM
Good work New Hampshire and the people who put this together! Job well done. I think Max was getting his founding flyer ads in a couple of the newspapers up there as well so those should show up soon! With the recent revelation of some Ron Paul supporters vandalizing property in Arizona to spread the message, this is a breath of fresh air. This is how you do it Arizona! Spread the word the right way!

ItsTime
10-10-2007, 07:46 AM
should we plan on running them again after the next debates? Maybe put some quotes of people like Joe Scarborough saying today "Ron Paul is the most like Ronald Regean" just an idea.

But we should run some ads after the next debates as well.

Thanks for all the hard work! We need all the help we can get here in NH

speciallyblend
10-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Nobody vandalized AZ,they are simple stickers.I haventseen one pic with spray paint?? I guess Paul Revere would be disturbing the piece and annonying to saying the british are coming that AZ article is full of shit and i ask you this did they check anyones voter registration cards before they said they werent registered republicans?? NO,that article is BS. Ron paul Fan show me a picture of the vandalizing,if its just a sticker then to me thats making a mtn out of a mole hill,its crap

LibertyEagle
10-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Slapping stickers all over private property IS vandalism. We are not going to win people over to our side by doing this. Seriously. Maybe young people think this is cute, but the rest of the people, will not.

Guys, we really need to segue out of this peace protest approach and make it clear to the rest of America that it really is ok to vote for Ron Paul. That he's not nuts, nor are the vast majority of his supporters. That is he is the real deal. The real conservative. Otherwise, he will remain scary to so many and they will not support him.

Remember that it is all about PERCEPTION.