PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul mentioned on Morning Joe

Ron Paul Fan
10-10-2007, 04:40 AM
They made fun of Romney for needing his lawyers to read the Constitution and praised Paul for his response against him! Chuck Todd, Willie Geist, Mika something, and Joe!

Bill Maher coming up later! Will he mention his hero???????

Ron Paul Fan
10-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Now talking about how Paul and Tancredo won't support Republican nominee unless it's them! Paul is getting some good press on here! RNC should be very nervous about Paul going 3rd party says Chuck Todd! Joe brings up $5 million! The Republican Party is divided!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magsec
10-10-2007, 04:53 AM
Cool! I turned on my TV and saw the kangaroo dodging race cars....Oh well back to studying for my exam, I'll leave the TV on and see if anything's brought up w/ Maher...

wgadget
10-10-2007, 05:36 AM
I TOLD you yesterday was a coup for Ron Paul!

Everything he said, even though he didn't get much time, was a bomb. In a good way.

Ron Paul Fan
10-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Maher says Ron Paul is the most sane in the GOP debates!!!!! Joe says Ron Paul is the most like Ronald Reagan!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
10-10-2007, 05:40 AM
SWEET ,BILL MAHER IS BACK IN MY BUDDY SEAT .HE IS TELLING IT LIKE IT IS FOR RON PAUL:):) SWEET:eek:

IRO-bot
This is great. I was so pissed off last night after the debates. It looks like things are working well for us.

wgadget
This is a great day. Watch the donations go up.

speciallyblend
10-10-2007, 05:41 AM
Ok we have 2 posts now hehe,i guess we were both watching the tv like a hawk)

wgadget
10-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Funny, Bill Bennett's MOURNING in America will not even acknowledge that Ron was even in the debate. Must have some pretty good call screeners.

Ron Paul Fan
10-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Ok we have 2 posts now hehe,i guess we were both watching the tv like a hawk)

Yeah, but I had mine started way before you did and you stole my thunder! Mods, please merge his thread with mine. Anyway, it's been a good day for Dr. Paul. Great news all around. Now if we could just get the donations up! We need a spike from this!

anewvoice
10-10-2007, 07:07 AM
The reviews I've read and folks I've heard said that Ron Paul made great use of the little time he was given. He was able to get in his points as quickly as possible.

It seems that the less time he gets, the more focus people are putting on his each and every word.

It's all good.