PDA

View Full Version : Countering the Tea Party crashers

foofighter20x
04-12-2010, 11:55 PM
it's so easy to counter the Democrat plants who will show up and act like racists/whatever to discredit you.

1. just go buy a bunch of cheap plastic wristbands of a very distinct color.

2. don't tell any one what that color is.

3. have everyone meet early and put on the armbands before the plants show up.

then, when the plants are caught on tape being racists, you can show that they weren't a part of your group.

silus
04-13-2010, 12:21 AM
You should go to bed now.

speciallyblend
04-13-2010, 12:23 AM
You should go to bed now.

hehe, this can put him to sleep;)

YouTube - Air Supply - Making Love Out of Nothing At All (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lE6Htee0sA)

foofighter20x
04-13-2010, 12:29 AM
lame. you guys are pretty old to be listening to Air Supply. scary.

speciallyblend
04-13-2010, 12:36 AM
lame. you guys are pretty old to be listening to Air Supply. scary.

haha i was just teasing you;) trust me i do not listen to air supply;0 but when i was younger i have to admit i dreamed of having that special woman:) haha;) just took till i was 30 something to finally meet her:)
I listen to Tiesto and DeadMau5 and spin elelctronica/house/80s/Dance/Hip-Hop:)

of course my Straw Poll Tie Is Pink Floyd Grateful Dead Bob Marley All Time BEST;) Led Zepplin is 1 vote back;)

these tea party bashers can easily be explained away they are biggovgopneo-cons very similiar to nazis;)

foofighter20x
04-13-2010, 12:41 AM
haha i was just teasing you;) trust me i do not listen to air supply;0 but when i was younger i have to admit i dreamed of having that special woman:) haha;) just took till i was 30 something to finally meet her:)
I listen to Tiesto and DeadMau5 and spin elelctronica/house/80s/Dance/Hip-Hop:)

of course my Straw Poll Tie Is Pink Floyd Grateful Dead Bob Marley All Time BEST;) Lead Zepplin is 1 vote back;)

these tea party bashers can easily be explained away they are biggovgopneo-cons very similiar to nazis;)

thumbs up@ pink floyd and marley.

I'm partial to the Foo Fighters myself, as if you couldn't tell. :)

DirtMcGirt
04-13-2010, 08:49 AM
You could always have another sign waiting in the wings that says:

"Democrat Infiltrator"

Hold that thing up right behind them...