PDA

View Full Version : Death To America Rally After US Military Fires On Bus Killing 5 Civilians & Wounding

Reason
04-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Hoorah! Winning the hearts and minds!

The other day someone asked me what my problem is with interventionism...

YouTube - DEATH TO AMERICA! Rally After US Military Fires On Bus Killing 5 Civilians & Wounding 18 Others (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJd7T7eQL8)

LibertyWorker
04-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Looks like the old adage you become what you hate applies to us over there we hate the terrorists so much that we turned into terrorists.

I don't care what country you're in you opened fire on a bus full of civilians killing five and injuring 18 that makes you a terrorist.

fj45lvr
04-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Looks like the old adage you become what you hate applies to us over there we hate the terrorists so much that we turned into terrorists.

I don't care what country you're in you opened fire on a bus full of civilians killing five and injuring 18 that makes you a terrorist.

it's always the same thing when you want to totally subjugate people to get something you want from them......you make it soooo bad that they eventually retaliate in anger and then you announce to the world how more troops and money are needed for "security" (works in Israel).

A. Havnes
04-13-2010, 06:18 AM
And people wonder why they hate us? Probably because we just rush in, guns firing, and mow people over!

nayjevin
04-13-2010, 06:33 AM
And people wonder why they hate us? Probably because we just rush in, guns firing, and mow people over!

Wait a minute -- they told me those bullets were made of love.