PDA

View Full Version : GOP Straw Poll Plus Ron Paul "Jihad Cult" HE'S BACK!

radiofriendly
04-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Rainman, was that his name? Just fast forward a bit to behold...
YouTube - GOP Straw Poll Plus Ron Paul Jihad Cult (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Eo1hsbiVs)

torchbearer
04-12-2010, 05:53 PM
lmfao!

RM918
04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
What's the deal with that guy? Were his parents murdered by Ron Paul Supporters? Did a couple spammers REALLY bug him?

speciallyblend
04-12-2010, 06:04 PM
lmfao!

+1 , that guy is why america is screwed!!

RCA
04-12-2010, 06:04 PM
We need to recruit him as the next "He's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!" guy.

rprprs
04-12-2010, 06:05 PM
What language is he speaking? :confused:

speciallyblend
04-12-2010, 06:06 PM
What language is he speaking? :confused:

that was what i was thinking!! i can understand foreigners better then him!!

Agorism
04-12-2010, 06:29 PM
This guy is hilarious. He made a anti-Paul video during the presidential campaign that was even funnier. Anyone have that one?

Sentient Void
04-12-2010, 09:22 PM
HAhahahahha!!! WE NEED TO USE THIS FOR SOMETHING!

:D

Depressed Liberator
04-12-2010, 09:31 PM
What's the deal with that guy? Were his parents murdered by Ron Paul Supporters? Did a couple spammers REALLY bug him?

Well, he's not Bruce Wayne as far as I know.

AuH20
04-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Did they really antagonize this guy or is he wound too tight?

foofighter20x
04-12-2010, 09:44 PM
This guy talks about little college shits who need to nut up and serve their country?

He must not remember that Dr. Paul had the MOST in donations from active military personnel in Q3 2007. Guess that little fact must have slipped his mind.

This moron's a d-bag.

Texan4Life
04-12-2010, 09:46 PM
I cant decide if I should LOL or complain about wasting 5 min of my life.

Fox McCloud
04-12-2010, 09:53 PM
the language he's speaking is "hick". =p

Either way, he's not very intelligent, at all--it's just one giant Ad Hominem attack--he presents nothing, in any light, that should convince anyone other than other hicks just like him xP

Texan4Life
04-12-2010, 09:56 PM
the language he's speaking is "hick". =p

Either way, he's not very intelligent, at all--it's just one giant Ad Hominem attack--he presents nothing, in any light, that should convince anyone other than other hicks just like him xP

lol... as much as he talks about wearing out asses... I guess he likes getting his wore out by the govt.

Philadelphia Freedom
04-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Many of you are putting this man down, before watching this video I was 100% behind the 'recruit Ron for 2012" now I'm 100% behind the 'recruit that video guy to get his own TV show'. I am going to lead the charge. Waste of time??? I could watch an hour of that a day.

BuddyRey
04-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Aww snap, I remember that guy...Fred Thompson's wannabe water-carrier. I guess RP's near-win in Louisiana gave him such a fright that he felt he needed to come back out of hiding.

Petar
04-13-2010, 01:59 AM
YouTube - deliverance.mov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdNX9BOLWE)

moostraks
04-13-2010, 04:55 AM
wow...can only speculate on how he helped the government with his 'service' in the various levels. He has the type of intellectual prowess that gives those with Southern accents a bad reputation.

Agorism
04-13-2010, 07:14 AM
I wanna rewatch his old video from the prenznit campaign but i can't find it.

BuddyRey
04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
I wanna rewatch his old video from the prenznit campaign but i can't find it.

There wasn't much to them. He would call us kooks, crazies, and "spurled brats that needed to get wore out with his belt." Actually, I'm surprised he hasn't been courted by FOX News yet.

JoshLowry
04-13-2010, 12:49 PM
That's the best description I've ever heard Carl Cameron give of RP.

Inflation
04-13-2010, 02:35 PM
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh127/g123_3/Hick.jpg

The winner is Mitt Romney, hed be a good steward of the economy. Ron Paul came in second place, this is the Tea Party hero? God sakes. Ron Paul of Texas sold cheap ass tickets on his website. The wonderful Sarah Palan came in third. Newt Gingrich came in fourth, in 1994 he led the House to the first Republican Majority in 50 years. Rainman speaks. Ron Paul supporters, whats going on? Never in my years have I seen a troop of arrogant, little shits thats organized on the college campuses or in the basement of their parents home. The Ron Paul cult need to respect people before they talk. Dont think that Ron Paul is an evil person, hes just misguided on his foreign policy and his domestic issues. As far as the juvenile delinquents, on the Youtube launching outrageous, perverse insults. Ron Paul supporters believe that the Bush government flew planes into those Trade Towers 911, you need some mental help. Theyll attack anybody that is against Ron Paul campaign. Those little bastards should put up some videos, go to their Channel theres nothing there.
Ron Paul is in bed with the Liberals.

Fox McCloud
04-13-2010, 02:59 PM
for more hilarity from the same video, try turning on closed captioning.

KramerDSP
04-13-2010, 03:35 PM

The automated captions without an uploaded transcript to guide them along and assist the voice recognition software is always rudimentary and hilarious. Frustrating at times, but Google has come a long way, and the technology should be perfected within a year or two.

Fox McCloud
04-13-2010, 04:11 PM
The automated captions without an uploaded transcript to guide them along and assist the voice recognition software is always rudimentary and hilarious. Frustrating at times, but Google has come a long way, and the technology should be perfected within a year or two.

sure, but it's more hilarious with a guy who has such an accent the translator can't make it out in the slightest.

BuddyRey
04-13-2010, 04:23 PM

rofl!

radiofriendly
04-13-2010, 05:45 PM
This guy is hilarious. He made a anti-Paul video during the presidential campaign that was even funnier. Anyone have that one?
I really thought, back in the day, that he was just making comedy---that he was actually a Ron Paul supporter. I'm still not sure...no matter what, it's amazing stuff...and should just be enjoyed!

RonPaulFanInGA
04-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Crap, a lot of that I tried and tried and just could not understand what he was saying.

Cap
04-13-2010, 06:25 PM
I really thought, back in the day, that he was just making comedy---that he was actually a Ron Paul supporter. I'm still not sure...no matter what, it's amazing stuff...and should just be enjoyed!

This

Akus
04-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Will I live to see the day when someone will counter Ron Paul's views on their substance? I have zero problem with people who think Ron Paul is no good, but I wish people would substantiate and quantify why they feel Ron Paul shouldn't be president. So far I heard that Ron Paul eats babies and saw his photos altered to make him look drooling and cross eyed with signs like "I love cock" and other pearls of deep wisdom.