PDA

View Full Version : CNBC pulled something lower than a FOX with the poll pulling. Digg it!

johngr
10-10-2007, 01:57 AM
http://digg.com/politics/CNBC_Pulls_Online_Poll_That_Shows_Ron_Paul_Handily _Winning_Pres_Debate_pic

TheIndependent
10-10-2007, 01:59 AM
I don't suggest pissing off Diggers with that. Best left alone. We have larger battles to fight than an Internet poll.

Be positive.

jrich4rpaul
10-10-2007, 02:08 AM
Really wanna get back em? Donate.

TheIndependent
10-10-2007, 02:14 AM
Really wanna get back em? Donate.

EXACTLY. Get 5 people to donate whatever you can convince them to. That does much more than pissing off the status quo Diggers with what to them seems like a conspiracy theory (even if it isn't).

We need to act more positively and highlight the positives rather than act like the downtrodden victims here. In Q2 it worked for a short time, but now that Paul has major funding, we can't rely on the old ways to get us through the coming days.

The motto is "Hope for America", not "They took the goddamned poll down after we schooled it!"

trispear
10-10-2007, 02:46 AM
No, I think it's good to reminder Diggers (of which I am one) that the fight is not over, that they want to disenfranchise us as a community.

It could also nudge them to realize that action on the internet is not enough, that they have to promote RP in their own ways, whether by donating, talking to their family about him, going and passing out flyers, etcetera.

speciallyblend
10-10-2007, 06:19 AM
digg dugg, we are beyond pissing anyone off,This is a Revolution,Time to act on all fronts and end this madness

Ron Paul 2008